Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear Nemo

New in Town
Actually wore it yesterday. This is c/o our own Razzman.

Adam1.jpg

I cleaned up the bash today, it looks a bit better now.

Gorgeous color!

WOW... Blasts from the past! Good to see both Kurt and D-man and their respective hats. Thanks Nemo! My guess on the color of Dinerman's lid above is a whiskey or pecan.

Today the Japanese Maple is really dropping leaves. My Lee Twenty t follow the "parade of twenties" from yesterday...

Mystic; yup, it is a Cav edge, and thank you!

You're looking on top of the world today, Harv. The bluegrass color is also a favorite of mine, man!

Joao, thanks! Those trees must be imported from Japan? They were here when I bought the house, and have actually had offers to buy from landscapers. Go figure...

We're hoping for a visit/appearance from you, job!

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice hats guys. Harv love that Bluegrass color, Joao also nice clean looking 7x even if the brim looks too smal for you

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Very nice photos so far today guys.

Cold here, but still a beautiful late fall day - a few trees even have a leaf or two still attached. Wearing my black Biltmore OR style - from that last Canadian made sale.

yellow-L.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Harv, Greg, g.durand, David's eye, You guys all look great. Very nice collection of hats.

I'm wearing a favorite standby for the brisk Fall we're having here in Central Ohio. My 4X Resistol Stagecoach Indyesque conversion....

Indy_TOD_01.jpg

...and my shadow wearing the same hat
Indy_TOD_03.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Well today a 3 hat day.
I started with my silverbelly Tom Mix. Went to lunch with my parents and when we are in the restaurant, a downpour starts and I started to think why did it had to rain now... but when we exited, no rain!
20141115.jpg

Then I decide to pay some bills and look at the window... it's raining. So I pickup this wool, but when I get to the building door... no rain.
20141115b.jpg

Later a friend asks me if I can go to the Train Simulation association, look at the window again... it looks it's going to rain, so I switch to this long hair thoroughbred. It didn't rain.
20141115c.jpg

It's not today I put those 2 to the weather test.

GregNYC

One Too Many
But Joao, it looks like you have an uncanny ability to change the weather, to prevent it from raining. Just plan to wear one these hats!

Michael, from what maker is that A-1? Great tanning!

Harv, that is a really nice vintage-inspired tableau!

TJ, is that a Pendleton? Nice with the Indy Stagecoach!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner