Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

job

One Too Many
Branson loves his hats and caps. He is 9 and a solid 7 1/2. I am having to stretch most of his hats from 7 1/4. It sure was easy getting him nice vintage hats. He may soon be joining me at 7 5/8 and finding nice vintage will be harder and usually more expensive. I guess he can borrow mine soon.

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, I know you like your wide brim Westerns, but that Thoroughbred, that style, looks better on you than any Western I've seen you wear. Great looking hat and you wear it very well.
It's not one of my favourite hats, but it looks nice. Pity it's full of nibbles...

And, Joao, I will be watching what hat you are wearing, so to know what the weather will be. Three standout hats, man!!
Thank you but I do not want to manipulate weather ;)

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Fedoras, caps, big brims LOOKING GOOD!

Home late last night from gymnastics competitions. This morning I went out to visit my nephew's Special Olympic's bowling competition. My VS Wanderer kept me styli'n as cheered.

i-KPzkw92-S.jpg

This afternoon (light brown and silverbelly) vtg. Stratoliners have been fedoras of choice.

i-zMRktRG-M.jpg
i-5NT2wp9-M.jpg

Enjoy the weekend fellows, Eric -

Last edited:

vintage68

Practically Family
Branson loves his hats and caps. He is 9 and a solid 7 1/2. I am having to stretch most of his hats from 7 1/4. It sure was easy getting him nice vintage hats. He may soon be joining me at 7 5/8 and finding nice vintage will be harder and usually more expensive. I guess he can borrow mine soon.

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

I'm almost a 7 7/8, AND a long oval head which makes it all the harder. You have my sympathies!:D

It's good to see you back Fedora Lounge. Expecting some snow here, I am loaded for bear.

111714_1.jpg

111714_2.jpg

Stetson Premier Stratoliner with replacement ribbon. 1940s, but not "pre-war."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925