Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyK

One Too Many
Awesome Tommy! Good luck with the storm. We are missing most of it. How do you like the Bushman? I have been kicking that one around for a while.

Thanks Harv,

The Bushman is a good bad weather hat like my other Akubras. priced pretty well, I've had it about 6 months. It's on the stiff side with a big brim but that's what makes it great for heavy downpours and snow. The finish is a little rough almost like some wool hats. It has the hooks inside for the chin straps.
Overall a great tough as nails do anything hat. I think I'm going to take it on my next camping and/or hiking trip instead of the Tilley.
View attachment 23530

Last edited:

tommyK

One Too Many
Great pic BadCo.

I love it Matt!!

Falcon Park
6d6daa68c09ff1c043f1d37a77899359.jpg

Love the color combo on that. Stetsons upcoming Racine comes in a natural finish and similar ribbon treatment, might give it a go. Won't be as nice as your Falcon Park though

Ordinary Guy, Tommy, Greg, RJR, thank you kindly. :yo:

Ordinary Guy, that VS is super nice!

Tommy, it was good to see Stetson breaking the mold and doing some nice color combos. Thanks for the info on the Bushman. Sounds like it does what my CD does, so I may hold off on that one. Be safe!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I think that today has been one of the best ever in this thread.

I love Matt's Stratoliner, Bad's little dude, Greg in the snow, the OR, the Penman (love John's hats), Eric's Cordova, Harry's VS, the FP - just too cool!

Sorry if I missed anyone (I know I did, but as always not much time to post)

Thanks for the comments on my Tumwater today as well. I think I checked off all the options on this one. Luckily Tony could put up with my nonsense! I'm still amazed by what he can do with that Winchester felt.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Had a nice two hour delay from school today, so getting a chance to sip coffee and peruse the late pictures from yesterday. I love that FP, the colors are fantastic. And I always love seeing Joao's massive hats kudos on that one I really like it! I am again wearing my gray strat, I won't clog this up with pics of the same hat. I WILL be wearing this one constantly so get accustomed to it lol.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Our office is closed today, so working from home.

At least a couple of feet of snow and still coming down fast. Had to dig a path for the dogs because the snow completely covers them otherwise.

smugshot_4003850-L.jpg

With all of the hoopla about the snow around here, I am reminded of the SEVEN feet of snow just south of Buffalo, NY earlier this year. We have nothing, relatively speaking...

So I popped on my Custom Hatter of Buffalo stingy (cav edge) brim brown hat...

MiamiB, today we RIDE!? Or barbeque? ;) Stay SAFE!! :smow:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass