Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt, the Strat looks great with the coach outfit! ;)

David, keep warm. Hopefully you won't lose the dog! :p

Charlie, sweet Buffalo. Love the ribbon.

Rick, another beautiful thin ribbon!! Man, you have some nice ones.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
View attachment 23568 View attachment 23567

Today I'm wearing a ski hat because I have almost 3 feet of snow to clear, but yesterday I wore my Salmagundi custom stingy that Jessen made for me and I belated picked up 4 months later. It's a very nice fur felt and stood up to the early part of the storm. I am not used to stingy brims, but I like the early-60s aesthetic and I think the proportions work well with both my mug and my Brooks Brothers over coat. Oh, and it even has a feather in the ribbon.

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Congrats to those enjoying snow. A great an opportunity to get out and play in the snow!

Excellent hats/caps. I particularly enjoy the Stetson Strat show. That model fedora is one my favorites. All the colors - most years.

This morning found me walking the dogs in my Cordova Cap and then heading out in my vtg. J.C.Penny Wavery Cap.

i-fWnh5tw-S.jpg
i-KqSMQRP-S.jpg

i-C2m7rH9-M.jpg

i-hTT356C-M.jpg

Capped for winter, Eric -

tommyK

One Too Many
Sam that IS a wild and WOOLY look today... PERFECT for what's coming!

You ALL are looking ready for anything.
Over the weekend I went with my daughter to inspect her wedding venue. Three weeks and counting...
Wearing my Lee Gold Label to enjoy the view of Boston.

Today, in anticipation of what's being billed as "The storm of the Century" around here, looking very upbeat and positive in my Olde English Hatters fedora

hatsRme, if those were the only two hats you had I'd be jealous! Very nice!

hatguy1

One Too Many
Sharp looking headgear today, guys.

hatsRme, that Lee looks like the perfect hat for buzzing round in the snow. As does your stocking hat, DJH.
hemingway, I like the way that hat looks with that sportcoat. Well done.

Last edited:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
View attachment 23568 View attachment 23567

Today I'm wearing a ski hat because I have almost 3 feet of snow to clear, but yesterday I wore my Salmagundi custom stingy that Jessen made for me and I belated picked up 4 months later. It's a very nice fur felt and stood up to the early part of the storm. I am not used to stingy brims, but I like the early-60s aesthetic and I think the proportions work well with both my mug and my Brooks Brothers over coat. Oh, and it even has a feather in the ribbon.

Looking like James Bond.....

GregNYC

One Too Many
There are some great hats today! Thin-ribbon heaven!

Today I didn't really go anywhere. NYC transit was suspended and our law firm closed its NY office for the day.

But I did try this combo, inspired by something Eric wore. A J.C. Penney vintage 8/4 cap.

726c9290875515c8a9a1e5a80724dbe1.jpg

568527badf98b707ecd274f01273c3ee.jpg

--Greg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Love the lighter of the Stagecoaches, Joao

Nice look with the cap, Greg

Cool western vibe with the Wormser, Harv

Knice Knox, gd

The road guys did a great job with clearing all the snow from yesterday. Back in the office with my Open Road 7XCB

smugshot_5229867-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy