Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Yes... I was just going to post the same security concern. And I use a Mac. Seems to be triggered when I search for a Lounge thread using Google and hit the found link.

+1. My experience also with my MacBook. I have already made an appointment for later this afternoon at the Apple "Genius Bar." I will have a Macbook tuneup. Fortunately all is backed-up. Eric -

Hat Dandy

One of the Regulars
Ordinary Guy, I read that to be, "Get those men a latte STRAT!" Like the jacket and hat together.

Akubra Stylemaster for this day, where it's starting to snow in NYC.

9705701bd33f72d6b94985adba1bc8b7.jpg

--Greg
I like your bash. I have a carbon grey Stylemaster from Akubra and I want to change the bash from the factory one. How did you do it?

buler

I'll Lock Up
Mine started yesterday while browsing classifieds. No google linking. Safe to say multiple people are experiencing this. I'll notify bartenders. Thanks all! Back to what hat are you wearing...

B

GregNYC

One Too Many
I don't have any hijacking issues. I use Chrome on the PC and Tapatalk on my iPhone .

Dandy, as far as I know, my Akubra bash is factory. I changed it on the Stratoliner, as it came open crown.

Harv, wonderful color! One of my favorites of yours! And a Tommyk shot too!

Alan, great hat for Buffalo! (I lived for 12 hrs in Rochester).

Charlie, that is one of my favorite VS's!

--Greg

tommyK

One Too Many

--Greg

+1 That Flagship is a new favorite of mine too. Hope someday I find one, very jealous

I take a lot of pics at that angle because I figure you guys want to see the hat not my ugly mug!;)

Hat Dandy

One of the Regulars
I don't have any hijacking issues. I use Chrome on the PC and Tapatalk on my iPhone .

Dandy, as far as I know, my Akubra bash is factory. I changed it on the Stratoliner, as it came open crown.

Alan, great hat for Buffalo! (I lived for 12 hrs in Rochester).

Charlie, that is one of my favorite VS's!

--Greg

I guess mine hasn't broken in yet. The bash lines of my hat are more sharp and distinct while yours appears to be soft and contoured. As for our Trojan horse issues, using an alternate browser like Chrome or Firefox should mitigate the problem. If you use Internet Explorer, you'll be more likely to see the issue.

Last edited:

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Harv, the felt on the OR is not even close to being as stiff as the modern ones, but a little more stiff than earlier ORs. The felt is very dense and nice quality, and the brim is stiffer than the crown, which wears nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany