Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hat to go to school on... not sure why the crabby face, it is a very pretty day here.

042915.jpg

universityclub5.jpg

WOW, Alan! Another stunner, in pristine shape! Your eyes look more fatigued than grumpy, but it's the start of "sneezin' season," isn't it?!

Richard slipped in while I typed, and WHAT a Super Semi calado!

Last edited:

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Harv, sweet Resistol, I like the blockshape on that one, nice and straight.

Eric: nice pair of Executives!

Alan: great combo, that's a very unusual felt color.

Richard: great semi calado! I'm waiting for straw weather out here....

Steve: another wonderful Borso!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David looks like the two of you have adjusted well and are "in the groove." Good of you to share some of that beautiful O/R brim with Mrs. DJH!

Thanks, Charlie. The move to Ft Worth has gone really well. We love our new location - on the river and a short walk to the center of town.

The people are really nice - even though I brought a Yankee with me. Actually, a ton of the people in our part of town are from outside of Texas.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Great working hat, Harv!

Beautiful comparison, Eric. Hard to pick just one!

In the interest of everyone's download speed, can we all NOT repost every photo with each comment? Just the quote (if we must) should do, unless there's a reason to repost the photo(s). That used to be the standard on the Lounge, and from a resource standpoint seems prudent. Faster scrolling, downloading, viewing. Thanks to all!!

Huh...? How do u do that? I'm a big DUH! As u may kno... otherwise I'd b posting pics of my own hats. If I hit reply to a post with pics in it, the entire thing (pics and all) get reposted...

g.durand

One Too Many
Huh...? How do u do that? I'm a big DUH! As u may kno... otherwise I'd b posting pics of my own hats. If I hit reply to a post with pics in it, the entire thing (pics and all) get reposted...

Bob--you have to delete the images (denoted as bracket IMG bracket) between the two bracketed sections that say QUOTE within them, and leave the text of the post you're replying to within the bracketed QUOTE section.

Does that make sense? Try it. You can always go back and edit the post and try again if you don't get it right initially.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Bob--you have to delete the images (denoted as bracket IMG bracket) between the two bracketed sections that say QUOTE within them, and leave the text of the post you're replying to within the bracketed QUOTE section.

Does that make sense? Try it. You can always go back and edit the post and try again if you don't get it right initially.

Ok, G. Sorta... Thx. Im sure it makes alot of sense to someone with half a brain. Will give it a try. Wait and see how many mistakes I make!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo