Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmtrevino2

A-List Customer
I do occasionally wear felts on cool summer evenings. You're not kidding about the quality of the President. This was the second hat I purchased and I had it pencil rolled into a homburg. Then later I purchased a Caribou Stetson Beaver Pinnacle and had it converted into a homburg and got used to the bigger brim. After that I didn't like the smaller brim on the Chicago and went ahead and got a black pinnacle converted into a homburg and unrolled the Chicago and added the pinch.

Greg those caps sure do look swell

Dobbs Cross Country

050115.jpg

NewJack

Practically Family
Beautiful lids today gents! I mean, simply marvelous!! :eusa_clap

My humble addition to this august body of fine hats:

Resistol OR type Silverbelly. My students think I look somewhere between "Yahoo!" and "Wow!"

Last edited:

Miamibruno

One Too Many
NYC - Great hat, worn well. Sharp.

Strapped - That hat is perfect on you. I'd wear it home, too.

Alan - I really like the Cross Country. Haven't found one to keep, but darn are they nice (as is yours).

New Jack - That is a beautiful hat. The whole ensemble looks awesome. Show those kids how to dress properly.

Javadave - Great look. Well done.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Some nice hats today - gotta say though that Resistol and your whole look is spectacular, NewJack! Yahoo and Wow!

I got a new hat in the mail today. Been looking for a western style Panama for a while, that isn't shantung. I looked at the Panama Open Roads in one of the western stores here and was underwhelmed with the quality (if the ribbon is 3/8 wide, why would they all be stitched 1/2 too high?)

Anyway, I found a nice OR style vintage Panama Stetson on eBay at a really good price. Shame the seller shipped it in a box that wasn't as tall as the hat, but it is coming into it.

smugshot_1129991-L.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

Resistol OR type Silverbelly. My students think I look somewhere between "Yahoo!" and "Wow!"

damn my man!

sharp as a razor blade

..... all of you other cats as well .... you just outdo yourselves every day

I am inspired

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I do occasionally wear felts on cool summer evenings. You're not kidding about the quality of the President. This was the second hat I purchased and I had it pencil rolled into a homburg. Then later I purchased a Caribou Stetson Beaver Pinnacle and had it converted into a homburg and got used to the bigger brim. After that I didn't like the smaller brim on the Chicago and went ahead and got a black pinnacle converted into a homburg and unrolled the Chicago and added the pinch.

Greg those caps sure do look swell

They sound nice and like the fact that u made them your own.

fashion frank

One Too Many

I love the look New Jack, the blue and white shirt with the tie and the jacket the combo is perfect .
I have the same hat and vintage sunglasses.
You look awesome !

All the best ,Fashion Frank

g.durand

One Too Many
Wow, that's a hat, Rogera. Here's a shout out to all the others who posted today----Joao, S-4-C, casechopper, vmtrevino, Mystic, Miamibruno (what a Strat!), Greg, S-4-C again (nice one!), Alan, New Jack (I always like the silverbelly Resistols), javadave, David (beauty!), Lt. Hats.

It's warm enough here for a woven hat, too.

Penney's Marathon (probably Bangora)
IMG_5921_zpsslomdwel.jpg

I feel like I've been taken to school.

Just more motivation to take off a few pounds so I once again comfortably fit into my favorite duds. (They shrink in the closet, you know.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy