Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much, my friends, for making an old dog smile.

050215.jpg

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Two 14U baseball games in one city and two 12U softball games in another city since 8 a.m. today. Wore my Sunbody open crown all day for some shade.

Last edited:

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Good to see you again! That is a beautiful lid, congrats and good work. What is the felt color and what are the dimensions?

Thank you! The only thin ribbon I have is a 3XB with a felt ribbon, so I wanted to make something really nice in a light colored felt, Silver Mist. The ribbon is medium grey.

Crown height ended up at 5 1/4" open crown. I use a 6" 52 block, 7 1/4 LO, and the 22 5/8" sweatband fits perfect every time. Brim is 2 5/8". I'm probably going to do a side by side of the three hats I've made thus far.

Cheers for the kind comment!! :thumb:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fashion frank

One Too Many
Glad I'm not Alone in my Assumption RBH

I love the look New Jack, the blue and white shirt with the tie and the jacket the combo is perfect .
I have the same hat and vintage sunglasses.
You look awesome !

All the best ,Fashion Frank

I was thinking the same thing yesterday when he first posted that shot and I posted the above quote, its easy to dress and look sharp,but this dude took it to another whole level !

Last edited:

NewJack

Practically Family
I was thinking the same thing yesterday when he first posted that shot and I posted the above quote, its easy to dress and look sharp,but this dude took it to another whole level !

Thanx so much! You gentlemen are too kind!! Was just returning from working with my 6th graders. They (and others in this part of Jersey) aren't used to seeing fine fedoras being sported!

NewJack

Practically Family
A great day, indeed!! Happy Birthday, Alan!! :yo:

Lots of awesome hats, everyone. It's great to see the new faces (w/ hats) and some familiar faces! I haven't posted on the 'Lounge in quite a while. Work and family life has taken up most of my time, as well as the other recent "work" that I've been doing. Today, I am sporting another A'n'A original, the Westbound'n'Down. I just finished it yesterday...

585bff09-3156-4baf-903b-37b232dbcb73.jpg

d6432ee5-754b-45f1-8684-9fc20db37066.jpg

Dang! I love this lid!!! :eusa_clap Looks to be a powder blue in 2nd pic! Whoa!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
What a beautiful display of class, everyone.
Alan-- the cross country is fantastic, I just adore that felt.
David-- what an endearing shot of you and your wife!
An'A great to see you around, and nice work, friend!
NewJack-- I'll have to be redunant and echo the shining sentiments. You exude the whole package.
Jared-- is that one of your public enemies customs with a new crease?

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Many thanks for the appreciations of yesterday.
Grey Suanday morning in a industrial park sout west of Verona
21b2e02.jpg

Tirard Gris unlined
2ai0hnk.jpg

The background is not so sweet as Saturday!
2im50tj.jpg

It was a morning full of photos and rediscovery of a place where I worked many years ago.

Have a nice Sunday ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn