Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregNYC

One Too Many
"Brooklyn" cycling cap (made famous by Spike Lee) on a cool-weather bike ride today. I'm on the Queens side and that's the Bronx-Whitestone Bridge in the background.

c50c97e42ddaf26703138e2738ee37f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Pentax ME Super

David wrote: "Daniele, is that Pentax digital or film? I cut my photographic teeth on the classic Pentax K1000 and ME Super. I miss the feel of those in my hands."

The shoulder strap is from a Pentax ME Super. I have it from many yeras, but it is not the first I bought. Pentax (MX nad ME Super) was my first serious set of 35 mm. at the end of 70 when I open my first photographic studio.
Now the shoulder strap makes its work hanging a Belair panoramic 6x12 cm.
The Pentax ME Super is sitting on the shelf on my right as many others analogic camera I used for many years.
Some of them are still in use with BW or Color negatives
I'm too fond of these cameras that have accompanied me for many years of my life

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Knox Fifteen today.

55778dc22a4983d7ccf56768fa226c78.jpg

d8b8be069f0b51dce56b4e826ebcdfce.jpg

The brim binding makes this one appear to be the widest brim I own, but I know my Stetson Twenty is at least the same size. Amazing what a bit of ribbon with a slight contrast will do to the appearance of a hat.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Dale, great photo!!

Spring-weight 8/4 from Johnny today... It needs some natural lighting to bring out the subtle baby blue coloring...

d0fbe08dbefc580ffe119cb178ba860a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Joao – Love the hats, especially that Tom Mix. Perfect for working in the yard!

Strapped – Awesome hat (and tie, as usual) and I love the brim binding on that one.

Fruno – Looks like a casual Monday there. We’re finally going to break 80 today (or so they say).

bowlerman – That is one sharp hat.

NYC – Fine cap. Love how you have subtle colors and textures on your caps.

hato – You’ve outdone yourself. That is a beauty. Again, with that brim binding. Nice.

For me, my Bellamy on this beautiful spring day.

Photo on 5-4-15 at 8.58 AM.jpg

Photo on 5-4-15 at 8.59 AM.jpg

So many great hats today! Strapped, that wide brim suits you well.

Thanks for the comments Mystic, I'm happy to be included with Bruno, he's a sharp dresser and has some great ties.
I'm always impressed with the different ways and outfits our members wear their hats.

Everything turned GREEN this weekend! In the mood for more greenery, I went out early wearing a green/gray (or gray/green, depending) M&K Custom Hatters again. Our corporate color is Pantone 555, a green.
IMG_6357.jpg IMG_6363.jpg IMG_6368.jpg

But I also received these photos of YESTERDAY at our VT cabin, which is NOT ready due to the ice still covering the majority of the water!
untitled.jpg untitled2.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Welcome back Hatophile.
Fantastic blossom for an excellent Akubra
Charlie how much distant is the Pole North from your cabin? Wonderful hat by the way!

Another grey French without linen, good for an increasing hot
2hdxugp.jpg

Chapeau de France Plume in light felt
i5ww0y.jpg

It is an example of mid season hat I have.....seems that tomorrow we will arrive until 28 C°
33fb0ap.jpg

javadave61

Practically Family
...a Belair panoramic 6x12 cm.

That's a medium format film camera, right? That's a whole other level of photographic work. Very admirable! You'll have to post a link to your work. I'd love to see the results.

Meanwhile, it's the Fed IV today, photographed with a terrible front facing cell phone camera.

2015-05-04 10.53.32.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace