Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Happy birthday, Moe!

Beautiful evening in Fort Worth in the warm light as the sun goes down.

BSHW Western Milan

smugshot_2842245-L.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many
David, yes, the evening light there at this time of year can be sublime. Nice hat, too!

Great hat for a birthday, Moe.

I wore the Adam Executive Quality today. It has a nice lightweight felt.
IMG_6273_zpsoreuph0l.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, if I might suggest a name for the hat, how about the Encarnado Town and Country model, as it is wide enough to provide shade for a large town, or a small country! [emoji1]
It might be a name too long. Maybe Encarnado custom hat or Red custom hat.
And Happy Birthday!

Nice Adam, GD!

That Milan western is truly an impressive hat, DJH. I have thought several times now that you must be a source of envy, or at least awe, there, as that is above and beyond the type of straw western hat commonly seen. Nice one, man.

Mayserwwegener the German hats you display are all fine examples of understated beauty, and that Huckel is no exception. Fantastic color and trimming, and I am always amazed at how even in photos the quality is so evident.

Happy Birthday, Moe! and great looking Borsalino.

There were innumerable fine hats on the board today, and I'm looking forward to what the weekend brings.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
I miss some time from the appointment of the fresh daily hat worn.
I do not want to forget anyone and therefore I offer my congratulations to all those who in recent weeks have come together for the daily hat.

Here I am with a Panama of PHD.
14w835y.jpg

The morning was cloudy and hot. I predict rain in the afternoon.
16ggacm.jpg

The summer started early with a late spring warm above average.
2q0ud95.jpg

Now I am obliged to lightweight hats and so I make a virtue of necessity ;-)

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Michael that Adam EQ is really something ... it has that light as a pack if cigs look ... beautiful !

spitfire great Akubra ... something about a raw edge that always speaks to me

Daniele wonderful Panama ... that weave almost looks like it would feel like linen

Strapped you've been pulling out some beauties lately... love that Strat... I think Stratoliners will just always have my heart

Stetson Andover - sorry no pic today.

Everybody looking good. At least those that I can see. Work blocks some photo sites, so Daniele and Dogman, I'll have to assume the lids are as great as everybody says!

S4C - The Strat looks great. Gotta get me one of those.

Michael, love the Adam. Does it have a model name? The Executive I have is a Pacesetter. Wonderful hats.

Last edited:
WOW, Perry! Bob would be proud to see that beautiful paja paired perfectly with that off-the-hook aloha!
Harv you are rockin' that Texan today my friend! Good to see your protégé (son) the other day. He always makes me think that's exactly what YOU looked like at that age.
Matt that hat is where it's at! Casual or dressed, it's so transitional and cool, you have all the bases covered.

Fantastically FINE lids finished out the day yesterday, too.! You guys are spectacular!

Early, early today I went out with my modern Strat, in caribou.
IMG_7196.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner