Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear the news Ole. Good to see you back around.

Stetson Flagship, with rain drops.

2c7929010907361081df4fc3dbd0fb6f.jpg

tommyK

One Too Many
Harv, I covet that hat! That is a perfect go anywhere do anything hat! I know I've asked before, did you ever get the box? The Flagship box is so cool.

Ole, welcome back and my condolences on your sister.

Harv, I covet that hat! That is a perfect go anywhere do anything hat! I know I've asked before, did you ever get the box? The Flagship box is so cool.

Tommy, thanks, and no box. The Flagship boxes are way cool, but the ones I see for sale are too much money for something I really wouldn't use. I store my hats out in the open, and I find my the boxes I do have are either used as decorator pieces by my wife, or closet fodder. :p
By the way, you have like 4 or more hats that I covet! Your collection is one of my favorites. Just my speed. :D

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Charlie, Joao, Alan, G, Roger, Perry, dh, Harv, Tommy and Terry: Thank all you great guys for the warm welcome and kind words. It's been some months and I'm quite fine. I'm back :)

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hey, nice to see you back Danish Dude - you've been missed around here. Sorry to hear of your loss, in our family we know what that's like only too well.

Jared, that is one cool hat - it would fit in really well around here!

Harv - I love the colours of your Flagship. Do you have the cool box for it, or are you still looking?

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Harv - I love the colours of your Flagship. Do you have the cool box for it, or are you still looking?

+1 - Sorry I completely forgot that, trying not to forget anyone :D
Love the color combo! Is that a mode edge version?

And appreciations to you too, David. I see you had more luck, going West, than I had. Congratulations with the new home and situation :)

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Harv, Jlee, Joao, the hats look great. You guys display them well.

Had a hard time sleeping the other night. Too many nightmares. So, I decided to put on my Bradford and a sweater, and I took a walk...

A_Freddy_and_Me_II.jpg

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Thank you too, Steve and Mike. Really appreciating your welcome-backs and kind words. I missed you guys, and it's great to be back ;)

And WoW ... it sure has been a long time! Joao, both your beard and brims seem to have grown quite a bit since last. Who on Earth saw that coming? Not to mention you Terry, obviously struggling even harder to control your always contagious happy grin :D

Super lids gentlemen!

Terry, did you get a new sweater?

Another Spectacular day, Joao! Both OUTSTANDING.... although Jared looks to be catching up to you with the "new" Cogburn, also very sweet!!

Greg I've had a summer straw cap for a few years. Yours is just GREAT!!

Last edited:
Finally received my second D'Aquino Hat on Wednesday. My wife and I refer to them as Luisa Hats. I've posted more photos and a boring story of the hat in the D'Aquino thread. Suffice to say this is a very nice hat!

Image2.jpg Image3.jpg

And for the first time this year, no meetings with management or clients, so I get to participate in Aloha Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy