Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Esther - great look in you... Wonderful hat ... Nice color combo and welted edge ... The bow details are excellent

Strapped - sweet cavanagh ... I still don't own one of those ...definitely on my radar though

hato - never heard of Victor but it obviously is one fine hat... That thing is tremendous with a shape that only your hands can create ... Bravo!

miket5r - digging the Adventurer ... Nicely shaped as well

Knotten - I've heard a lot of really good things about Northwest... That beautiful piece looks to be consistent with what I've heard... Great look on you.

hatsR - as always killing it with attitude my man ... Just super dimensions and colors on that piece... And the gills really set it off... Love it !!!

Bob - really sweet lid man... That color combo makes me think of chocolate layered cake... And really really slick edge treatment... Goes great with the houndstooth ... One of the best I've seen you in.

On top today is a Silverbelly Premier Strat .... The bash is heavily inspired by hatophile... Thank you my friend.
I'm absolutely loving the shape of this hat.
..... As always just happy to be part of the fold

d573ec1b0d4d9ede4629a3b6d6e3bdad.jpg

9c5c1df0008859a5e6ae76d9936458b8.jpg

On the custom tennis ball hook in my studio... Where she will sit until 9 tonight
07dfe67506095b222f1ec2318763cc89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ingineer

One Too Many
i'm the drunken sailor
Ho! Ho! and up she rises
Ho! Ho! and up she rises
Ho! Ho! and up she rises,
Early in the morning.
Have to just second Moon's remarks
Moon you have me thinking about the excellent strat even if there is only a little brim.
Please stetson ex qual OR!
Hi Bob :beer: nice one
Me lookin for glasses, Resistol 4X

Last edited:

John Galt

Vendor
Wearing the Grey Stetson 25 again this rainy day. No headshot. Joao, here are the two Champ Featherweights, side by side, with the light blue on the right and grey on the left.

8058cc1b896c28186cb7930f71bfc52a.jpg

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
i'm the drunken sailor
Ho! Ho! and up she rises
Ho! Ho! and up she rises
Ho! Ho! and up she rises,
Early in the morning.
Have to just second Moon's remarks
Moon you have me thinking about the excellent strat even if there is only a little brim.
Please stetson ex qual OR!
Hi Bob :beer: nice one
[/URL]
Thx my Friend!

What an eye-shot, Tommy! Love it! Super lid, super gills, and gills are great on recently declared "Shark Gill Thursday!!"

Moon you're now a leader of the pack. Seriously, looks like you have ALWAYS worn a fedora. And I'm a big fan of zipper jackets (Corduroy). Got a wide whale one myself.

Ingineer that really is a great hat for you. Looks super! Hope you find your goggles.

JG looks like the light in your comparison photo cast a warm tone, or is the gray almost like a granite?

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Moon you're now a leader of the pack. Seriously, looks like you have ALWAYS worn a fedora. And I'm a big fan of zipper jackets (Corduroy). Got a wide whale one myself.

so very kind of you sir ... thank you

I like to think of myself as more of a student of the game ... us musicians are sort of trained to have the mind set of the eternal student :)

it keeps you humble and hungry

Today wearing my vintage Knox Vagabond.

superb lid may man

and it looks damn good on you ... you really WEAR that thing ... dig it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL