Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
excuse me while I wipe my tears

my hat is off to you Eric ... I literally took off my hat and held it over my chest as if the National Anthem was playing

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
That evergreen grows nice hats! :D

Thanks sir. Greetings on a warm MN aft.

Moon; Thanks. I do say, your hat collection is terrific and takes a backseat to none. Best is that you wear them and wear them well. Hey I should be envious of your great hair (facial and cranial) and musical talent.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Great hats all weekend, guys.
Matt - I love the christening photos!

Change of pace for me this weekend - I used to be a fanatical mountain biker...I can't remember the last time I rode a road oriented bike, these skinny tyres seem really strange - fast though!

David; You go man! Feel the need for speed - board 2 skinny wheels. Excellent choice of skinny wheels.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow I got a late start!

Terry, you may find your silverbelly boring, but I think it looks great! Those proportions and crease work well for you as well.

Charlie that is one sweet M&K and your cute grandson looks very happy to be with his granddad!

Alan as always, another beautiful piece of history on top today! I like that jacket too, great combo!

Moon you have the fedora thing down pat! Perfect swoop, perryesque crease and that cocked angle is right on! By the way your little co-driver is adorable!

HT, it's good to see your smiling face! That's a great looking group you have there and you son is a natural hat wearer!

Bob that moonstone Fed looks great, one of my favorites!

Eric it's still hitting the 80s in Minnesota? Looks like you have the perfect gear to keep cool and your collections of thin ribbons is spectacular! I just want to dive in there and swim around :D

Moehawk those proportions seem to work on you sir! That felt looks like moist cake.

David congrats on getting back into biking. I for one need to get more exercise and biking seems like a great way to do it! You'll have more biking weather in Ft. Worth I'm sure.

As for my Sunday, Heritage Fawn Fed IV. Seeing Moon's made me succumb to temptation I have been avoiding for probably a year now.

Rogera

Thanks Bob. I think the Heritage Fawn coupled with that ribbon is the perfect color combo right up there with black on grey! The exchange rate is still pretty good right now just call Hats Direct up and add one to your order! (We need an evil enabler smiley)

Rogera

Thanks moon. Thanks for the bump over the edge! I can wait to be posting the Knox in here next week! Oh and in the new hats thread and in the... you get the picture

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Bob. I think the Heritage Fawn coupled with that ribbon is the perfect color combo right up there with black on grey! The exchange rate is still pretty good right now just call Hats Direct up and add one to your order! (We need an evil enabler smiley)

Absolutely NOT Rogera! Though I could maybe save on shipping two...

David, good for you. As a long time bike rider, for exercise, my career and just plain fun, I love it. Let my last road bike go a long time ago but still keep my Trek 8500 mountain bike tuned.

Rogera, between you and Bob, I know what my next new hat will be.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks moon. Thanks for the bump over the edge! I can wait to be posting the Knox in here next week! Oh and in the new hats thread and in the... you get the picture

can't wait to see it !!!

I hope you absolutely love it

Richard ... looking good my man ... great bash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner