Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Terry, I really like that shade of brown, also you did a great job on that conversion! (as usual)

Thanks buddy, but I can't take credit for the actual conversion. John Galt did the conversion for me. I messed with recreasing the crown so much after I got the hat that I had it all out of whack. All I did was reblock the crown and recrease it again to its current state. The ribbon, I changed out three times and I redid the brim on a flange that I bought a few months back. I'm going to leave it alone as it is now. This hat needs some rest!

Joao would love the wide brim on the Resistol you're wearing.

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Just peeking at all the hats before heading off to sleep. Wow. Love the Moon and daughter picture, Eric's magical hat tree, and TJones obsessive compulsive hat fixing. What a pleasure to have all you guys sharing your hats.

This is my blue Stetson Premier. Sorry for the terrible pictures.

View attachment 36549

View attachment 36550

Thanks buddy. Any chance of getting another picture of that blue Premier? I'd love to see the true color on that.

Bolero

A-List Customer
Moonstone Fed.
7b8335c49c2e327dedb5af13215b80b2.jpg
fb82f7293e665aa7872f51e8f7d102aa.jpg
aa3742a51a188abfb9c4cbf4621b1d05.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Great Hat, cool glass's, the silly Ear rings have to go...

EstherWeis

Vendor
The cold has creeped in for good now here, so all the toasty warm hats/sweater are coming out.

7b274f3fa7dfc5526a56b26856015e59.jpg

Ever since I saw Diane Kruger in inglorious bastards again this one is worn very tilted. Her wardrobe in that movie is so amazing.

Mayser, since you asked. It's impossible to photograph...
It's midnight blue/black. Really depends on the light.
But the prettiest material i've seen. Now what to do?!?
Nice try hatsRme, that thing is mine :D

0e01ad1adcf04ab0101a0278264f155f.jpg

340f837358811ae96a03acab3815538e.jpg

9ff061819625d1bcd91eb2055406c81b.jpg

Good day lovely people!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Good Monday morning, everybody! I've been off work the past ten days, stay-cationing and taking it easy. I've been lurking, but not posting too much. Well, except for my daily "taking a walk in the SB CD" photos, LOL.

Back in the saddle this AM, and catching up on the weekend's hat parade. I seriously need to find a nice Vintage OR, the displays I consistently see from you guys are heart palpitating. Nice to see more of the felts coming out as the weather cools off. Everybody has some amazing lids!

No vintage for me today...

IMG_1507.JPG IMG_1506.JPG

Stetson Lamont - recent vintage. In Cari-Blue for a Blue Monday.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
the silly Ear rings have to go...

how about keep the stupid comments to yourself

cool... thanks

or should we express our opinions openly about your personal preferences that have nothing to do with hats as well ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24