Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Daniele – Un bell cappello. Il colore e’ perfetto.

Strapped – Love the hat/tie match. Perfect.

Fruno – Is that a back bow Stetson? I love the 40s/50s Stetson 3X’s. They really are something special.

Balding – LOVE those colors together on that Cavanagh homburg. Exceptional. Everyone is coming out with homburgs. LET’S START A HOMBURG REVOLUTION!!!

For me, my no-name fedora that I swear must be a 3X. Feels that way anyway.

IMG_1585.JPG

IMG_1586.JPG

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Esther - It looks like it's getting cold where you are. Love the color coordination and that huge button. Very cool.

Panadora - That is a very nice hat. Love the color and the raw edge. I'm liking those raw edge hats more and more. What kind of hat is that again?

miket5r

A-List Customer
@joao: i like the Resistol Silverbelly
@Esther: Very nice Fedora Style hat

all the other guys top hats this day :)

Today with my 20years old Akubra Cattleman

upload_-1.jpg

Last edited:
Fruno – Is that a back bow Stetson? I love the 40s/50s Stetson 3X’s. They really are something special.

Balding – LOVE those colors together on that Cavanagh homburg. Exceptional. Everyone is coming out with homburgs. LET’S START A HOMBURG REVOLUTION!!!

For me, my no-name fedora that I swear must be a 3X. Feels that way anyway.

Si, Senor! 3X Beaver Rear.jpg

I like the crown on yours, man! Straight and tall without a hint of taper. Good stuff! And I'm getting ready for the Homburg Revolution - just need a couple more.

Some day I might get confident enough to comment on other peoples hats :eek:

You can start by making fun of mine. I can take it. :p

Eric you know that Cav. Hommy's quite special, but paired with the Pen robe - OUTSTANDING!!

Panadora that tidy Tardy's Terrific! Great lid; classic colors. Just perfect. Your photo composition REALLY sets it apart, too! I would like to hear your hat comments, too, my friend...

Mr. Bruno, Sir! Your No-name number needs nothing! Really a standout lid; nice and tall.

Esther you look snug as a bug in rug in there. Tres beau chapeau, aussie!

Knotten it's great to see you enjoying a love-in with that sweet Mallory.

MikeT5R you completely OWN that lid, man! Super look!

I hope you are wearing something to cover up, Eric... :eeek:

Today seemed right to haul out my Stephen L. Stetson, embarrassingly in need of a good dusting!

DSC01874.jpg DSC01875.jpg DSC01877.jpg DSC01878.jpg DSC01881.jpg

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Throwback Thursday to Whippet Wednesday, which was really Homburg Wednesday. Beautiful hats all around esp Mayser. Recent production Sovereign Quality Whippet. Thx Fruno,Charlie, Et al, for Wednesdays likes.
b4e231eca13bee380952f813a1ad6920.jpg
48c95d6d734d63bc5368e3ea0c4c7a70.jpg
c1152d23d6b42bfd9822d2c473e4e6bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Charlie, Thanks regarding the Mayser "Superbe"! Beautiful Stephen L. Stetson! Really like the bow and contrasting binding and band. Also fantastic felt!

Daniele, Thank you! Great to see the Tonak "Helios"! The felt color and bow are standouts! Wears great too!

S4C, Sharp looking Stetson Saxon!

Frunobulax, Super 1950s Stetson 3X Beaver! Great wide ribbon! Also like the color contrast.

Eric, Classic Cavanagh Homburg! Nice robe too!

Esther, Stylish Gray Beaver hat! Like the wide brim and ribbon.

Panadora, Great to see a vintage English Hat company! Your Tardy is indeed Super! I really like it!

Bruno, Very stylish as usual! Super high crown on your no-name Fedora! Great form!

Knotten, No need to change up. Great looking Mallory!

Mike, Fitting green setting for your Akubra Cattleman!

Bob, Thank you regarding my Mayser "Superbe". Really like your Sovereign Quality Whippet! Also the feather accent!

Many thanks, Bobby. This hat nearly made me single again. I left a New Years Eve Event to Bid on it because I had yet to set up a sniping account, and this was something of a special item to add to my collection. Bid, won, (getting my only vintage bargain ever) and returned to the dinner within 35 minutes. She was still fit to be tied...

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab

ingineer

One Too Many
hatsRme ,
excellent!
Thank you folks for all the positive comments lately, even when i'm wearing smtg off the wall.
This section of the FL has the friendliest folks
Buckaroo:

No offense Bob, still thing about an earring, maybe some fishing line too

Thanks so much, Mattster and Richard!!

I hadn't really noticed, but right you are; the color looks more of a blue hue in those photos. I'm thinking the blue tint is coming from the intensely blue fall sky and the blues in my shirt. The last photo of the innards is pretty much dead on, though.

The Buckaroo is just plain Terrific, Rich, and should work well with your new earring, when you get it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR