Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Moon,
I'm really tall and she is really tiny.
I'm 5'10 and she's just under 5.

I'm in heels so that must make me
5'11ish...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Last edited:

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!

TY, hatsRme. I must say, this is the first time I have ever been called avant garde. I like it!
It's a rainy Saturday, mostly puttering around the house, but I thought I'd put one on that won't make Joao wear out his touch screen from zooming in so much.
Can you see this one Joao?

88964e22d68e665bfeb8887804209d29.jpg
8dbeacfc42e385bc323b81e20b589d42.jpg

Modern Bailey 5X fur felt 4" brim I bought a while back to convert. Haven't dobe anything with it, it just hangs on the wall looking Portuguese. :)

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up

Modern Bailey 5X fur felt 4" brim I bought a while back to convert. Haven't dobe anything with it, it just hangs on the wall looking Portuguese. :)
No need to zoom on this one lol ;)

Are you going to make a fedora out of it? Well it's your hat.
I don't like much that fake buckle hat band, probably I would change it.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
I think I'll leave it as it is. If I can learn to appreciate stingies, I'm sure I can learn to like Westerns. I need to put on a little weight to wear them without looking like a giant push-pin in silhouette, though.:)

I need to put on a little weight to wear them without looking like a giant push-pin in silhouette, though.:)

Don't do it, Moe! As you said, you can get used to anything. Get rid of the big old silhouette. I went through that, and gained back some weight. Now I wish I was more like that push pin...

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Well, I actually am a little underweight...I could stand to gain about 5 more pounds. No beer and no sweets, and walking everywhere I go make it tough to keep the pounds on.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!

TY, hatsRme. I must say, this is the first time I have ever been called avant garde. I like it!
It's a rainy Saturday, mostly puttering around the house, but I thought I'd put one on that won't make Joao wear out his touch screen from zooming in so much.

88964e22d68e665bfeb8887804209d29.jpg
8dbeacfc42e385bc323b81e20b589d42.jpg

That Western's a good look for you, moe. I think it looks better on you than any hat I've seen you wear so far.

ingineer

One Too Many
moehawk, very nice Bailey, leave that one be please, just do the band.
nice to see the wide brims, the Bailey i had 30 years ago was one of my favorites
Was going to wear the beret , in the pocket of the coat, but the door bell rang with a package from Bulgaria.
Esther very nice , sure you aren't Frisan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou