Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful Sunday morning with a slight chill in the air ... Taking my little girl to pick out a Christmas tree.
On top is this Vita Felt
the hat has a few nibbles but I love it
.....always proud to be part of the fold

0a3daa4711e0ce9ba78df32b5e58ae8a.jpg

bbf2ce1e3bb92c22b021b916709f374a.jpg

b5a6e2087c06514519386c21f6e6c513.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stratcat

One of the Regulars
Excellent hattage everyone!
@moontheloon @EstherWeis - Loving the colour of your hats.

Today the rain has finally stopped here. It has left many people throughout the county either homeless or without the basic necessities of life due to flooding.
We have been very lucky and while the town was cut off for a little while due to roads being flooded, things are pretty normal here.
My wife and I headed out for an afternoon constitutional through the town and I took with me my Moonstone Fed IV and Harris tweed overcoat. Toasty!
IMG_0217_zpstaukxedx.jpg

When we got home I cleaned the cars then decided I'd have a session on my bike. As there is so much standing water and local flooding about I didn't go out, rather I used my indoor trainer. I'm not sure that this counts as a two hat day though:D
IMG_0218_zpsgn1q7lbc.jpg

Apologies, I am truly terrible at selfies:(
:D

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Happy Sunday everyone!

Lots of nice lids this weekend.

I'm going out on a Lemb today (sorry folks but I don't think I'll get tired of that one any time soon) with my German Lembert velour that our resident expert mayser believes is 50's. Very soft, fine velour, and a beautiful color to boot. It may not be nicer than my Anton Peschel as I stated yesterday, but no difference in the quality of the felt would be more accurate. Still has the ghost of the previous bash, but I hope a little more steam and brushing will lessen that further.

d9fb5711a3dec466b9a508524e3f716b.jpg
da4f754b32f04e7f64631e1ab5d70cff.jpg

I put a cinnamon stick and some orange peel in my teakettle when I steamed it so now it looks AND smells like Christmas! :)

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RJR, that hat is developing character. Bob, digg'in that feather.

Out with my bud this morning, he had a couple of horses whose hooves needed trimming. The SB CD, is fast becoming my favorite.
I just got my SBCD two days ago and haven't taken it off since except to sleep. BTW, I envy your lifestyle: I spent my teenage years in northern Baltimore Co. and was very into equestrianism. Beautiful countryside and perhaps the happiest time of my life. Do the horses still run free on Asateaque and Chingatook (sp. ?)?

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
RJR, that hat is developing character. Bob, digg'in that feather.

Out with my bud this morning, he had a couple of horses whose hooves needed trimming. The SB CD, is fast becoming my favorite.
Thanks Foamy. Came from a Mollucan Cockatoo at my bird store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80