Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Bob,
What is the background on that hat? It is very nice and classic.
Thank you. It's The Akubra Deluxe Federation lV in Moonstone from The Hattery in Australia. The hat us shipped open crown at abt 5.5 inch. Brim is dimensional 2.5 inch sides and 2.75 inch front and back. Abt $130 - $140 USD. Shipping abt $20 - $30 USD.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you. It's The Akubra Deluxe Federation lV in Moonstone from The Hattery in Australia. The hat us shipped open crown at abt 5.5 inch. Brim is dimensional 2.5 inch sides and 2.75 inch front and back. Abt $130 - $140 USD. Shipping abt $20 - $30 USD.
Thanks! That is one brand I am not that familiar with. I have noticed a number good looking Akubra hats since I have joined the Lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thanks! That is one brand I am not that familiar with. I have noticed a number good looking Akubra hats since I have joined the Lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're welcome. Lots of info here on the Akubra brand including Feds, Camp Drafts, and other styles. The Federation can only be purchased from The Hattery.

Boy I am tired of shoveling....

Like RJR and Bob, Moonstone Fed.

694225ae377d12d23a18404eb6d5e0e7.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Here we are very far from the huge snowfall that I see in the eastern United States :rolleyes:
The cold is mitigated and the fog seems to take place at the foot of the Alps

k34rh1.jpg

Monday morning with a Borsalino "Savoy"
28vg705.jpg

Color Uranio and Nera model. It 'shard to decipher the paper label
afipn6.jpg

It is a hat I would say fairly recent, late seventies or early eighties
Felt very pliable medium, lined in white
2yjoa3q.jpg

Thanks for the likes
I will post a more complete report on the Borsalino Renna of Saturday
Buon inizio settimana, hoping in a better weather:)

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
I haven't found the time to post as much, nor lurk as often as I'd like, but still wearing hats daily. However today struck down with flu so I'm spending the day wallowing in self pity, and enjoying catching up with the pages of posts I've missed. All these hats is a great tonic!

I hope all affected have gotten through the blizzards safely, wow that is some serious snow. Can't imagine how we'd cope with that much, 2" causes our transport system to collapse!

Good morning! It's a mid-ribbon Monday, Mates. So here's my Custom Hatter of Buffalo Stingy, with a CAVanagh edge.

DSC03334.jpg DSC03338.jpg DSC03340.jpg

Sorry about the worn ribbon, in front. Although not quite this bad when I first received it, the process had already begun. Of course it's disturbing that the fraying, or wearing (whatever) has happened for no apparent reason. It IS vintage ribbon, though, and now it really it LOOKS it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany