Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night coming home (loaded with delicious pummelos from BJ's) wearing my go-to VS steel. Pummelos (AKA Chinese Grapefruits, but are sweeter and larger than grapefruit) are good to eat during blizzards!

DSC03468.jpg DSC03465.jpg

The wind-driven snow stuck to everything. Even the eagle at the top of the flagpole was shivering.

Hey everyone!
Tough to compete with all the stellar felt on display today!
Here's my meager contribution. Airing out my Lee Silver Label on my way to the flea market.

ad8ba431e3e1bccb5ceca74e9abca0ce.jpg

Have a great day!

Yo, Moe... A Lee SILVER Label is no meager addition! Sa-WEET lid, man!! New to you, or has my memory done it again?

David the color of that Cav is fantastic; SUPER lid!!

What a Strat, St.Ignatz! Gorgeous liner, like-new looking lid. You're rocking it, sir!

Last edited:
Boy, youse guyz don't let up, even on the weekend.
Esther, you bring class and beauty to this thread!
As does Serge's wife,
Moon, the Borsas are solid in your lineup now,
Matt, with props to Bond, that's a great looking conversion, very Stetsonian-ish,
Mark, heal that shoulder!
Bob (Hi Bob!), the Fed rocks, always!
Charlie, great shots -
David, I envy your customs, and that VS is "Very Superb!" Like you, I have to get on a plane tomorrow...
Nice liner on the 'Liner, St. Ignatz,
Moe, the Lee is fiiiiine!

Picture1.jpg

I took Grandma Anna's Royal Stetson out for a jaunt around town this afternoon.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Two awesome hats! I love the Campaign bow work on that. You're going to be a major league competitor if you ever decide to make men's hats! I'd definitely like to be a customer!

Thank you Terry, it means a lot coming from you.

We miss your non smiling face around here :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Thanks Matt! TOUCHE!!

Now that the snow has stopped, clouds are gone, the sun is shining majestically, it is a GLORIOUS day here in the Northeast USA!

So for shade, the VS Mohave Whippet clone... Note the "sun-ball" to the left of the lid in the second photo. Alan's photo quality, it isn't, but...
View attachment 43773 View attachment 43774 View attachment 43775 View attachment 43776

Great pics Charlie! Beautiful VS, and very beautiful backdrop.
That said, you can keep all the white stuff. :p

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Thanks hatsRme and Fruno!
I got this one last month (or maybe December) but have only worn it once due to lots of windy days and new additions. So, a little of both newness and memory loss. :)

Thanks Charlie... I love the style. The finish is spartan with a wool based heather that calls out to the hardship of wartime Europe, I think. A very unusual find for sure.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Matt! TOUCHE!!

Now that the snow has stopped, clouds are gone, the sun is shining majestically, it is a GLORIOUS day here in the Northeast USA!

So for shade, the VS Mohave Whippet clone... Note the "sun-ball" to the left of the lid in the second photo. Alan's photo quality, it isn't, but...
View attachment 43773 View attachment 43774 View attachment 43775 View attachment 43776
That is a beautiful landscape and a great looking hat !!!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner