Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the appreciation yesterday on the Stetson Standard Quality. It was quite a good quality I think. Here is another... perhaps a decade earlier. It has a very flat flange which I have found in other raw brim Stetsons from the early 1930s.

031016.jpg

031016_standard.jpg

Another contender for "Most Favorite Hat Ever..."
Sumptuous, Alan!

Thanks, Harv. Now if only I could find a real 7 1/4 vintage brown derby. That's one of my dream hats. Hard as heck to find for some reason. Oh well...

Hope that your painting wasn't too paining. [emoji3]
Hey Matt. It was fine. Thanks for asking. Painting is my least favorite thing, next to plumbing. It takes a man to paint and plumb, and that man is my buddy, Dale. I love a man in the trades. Wait. Is that because I am in the trades?[emoji14]
By the way, if you ever come across a 7 3/8 hat that's nice, let me know. ;)

Ok, I consede! Seems, that I have a further new love. :D It fits more convenient, than I thought. No wind could blast the Beret away.

And with the classic carrying-method, you have no more to try more than a minute, to adjust your Beret correctly. ;)

So, I will hold on this way. :) Never say "never"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany