Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EstherWeis

Vendor
funny thing is I can actually do them ... I spent more time than I would like to admit in my teens learning those moves

great fun after a few beers at a party

Hahaha, this I'd like to see!
I'm the same after a few drinks, the latin dance moves spontaneously happen :D

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
be2ee4e067f4f51b56b317be53109a68.jpg

It's a Weis weekend[emoji41]

@Esther,
I know those shows because my younger sister watched them. When I was young there was only daytime telly on wednesday afternoon and there where only two channels......life was though in those days [emoji6]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
This week I have been wearing the Eagle for four out of six days. When it comes to bashes I'm the listening type - I have only one or two hats that can be bashed at free will without leaving ghost-patterns. My Eagle being a good example on a hat that originally were blocked as an open crown, never seen much use, but stored bashed for ages and therefore have something to say.
I'm only 5'7" and should probably pay much more attention to the top crease, but out sight out of mind ;)

IMG_2674.JPG

BTW wonder how old people think I am?

You can always find it on youtube https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Soul+Train+tv+show
Or you you could try something unknown (Warning not child save - depending on upbringing that is):

just an absolutely wonderful hat !!

@Esther,
I know those shows because my younger sister watched them. When I was young there was only daytime telly on wednesday afternoon and there where only two channels......life was though in those days [emoji6]

my man that thing looks smashing on you !!!

I honestly think you need 2 or 3 more of the same in different colors ... not kidding at all ... that thing is YOU

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
just an absolutely wonderful hat !!

my man that thing looks smashing on you !!!

I honestly think you need 2 or 3 more of the same in different colors ... not kidding at all ... that thing is YOU
Thanks Moon! It's a great hat isn't it [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41]

I'm pretty sure you need one too[emoji6]

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up

@Esther,

Wait... is this one of Esthers...? With that big FAT tall crown??? :)
be2ee4e067f4f51b56b317be53109a68-1.jpg

EstherWeis

Vendor

@Esther,

Looks so good on you!
Love it!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Indeed, Moe, I was going to give you props for SatORday. I humbly join the gang in my 3X.

29f29f13eba5da4c38bf76a3aab905db.jpg
245bdc070eddb2320c16cca1d138bce2.jpg
f9bc9654023e1015baed3b21488e1ca1.jpg

Kinda hard to think of myself asa a pup when AARP has me on their mailing list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great 3x, Fruno. I keep a BOLO for one. As far as the pups go, I'm certain I'm well above the average age of most of the posters here. I was a Mighty Mouse and Quick Draw McGraw fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy