Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
e549a3e2043e795662fd5a48a2fe4888.jpg

Kickin' it in the Cavanagh this morning. Don't mean to look mad....just hadn't had coffee yet when the pitcher was took. Giant thanks going out to the random stranger 2 cars up in the drive-thru who paid for my Starbucks. Ice that cake with all these great Saturday morning memories you guys are cookin' up and I can tell it's gonna be a hell of a good day!

Killer hats too, by the way!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I'm so sorry. I'll get off your lawn now...

American Bandstand wasn't on, so I left before noon and took advantage of the nice temps to take my first walkabout of the spring.

D'Aquino Mk II

View attachment 46210

Now if only I could find Soul Train on the TeeVee.

Soul Train was my SHEEEEEEET!!!

to this day I wish I could do the Don Campbell lock ... (aka the ReRun)

I still try... not all that good at it though ..

Panadora

Practically Family
This week I have been wearing the Eagle for four out of six days. When it comes to bashes I'm the listening type - I have only one or two hats that can be bashed at free will without leaving ghost-patterns. My Eagle being a good example on a hat that originally were blocked as an open crown, never seen much use, but stored bashed for ages and therefore have something to say.
I'm only 5'7" and should probably pay much more attention to the top crease, but out sight out of mind ;)

IMG_2674.JPG

BTW wonder how old people think I am?

Now if only I could find Soul Train on the TeeVee.
You can always find it on youtube https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Soul+Train+tv+show
Or you you could try something unknown (Warning not child save - depending on upbringing that is):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy