Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually did a little curtsey, and I was wearing a pretty hat while doing it
:)

I'm happy you are thrilled with your new hat. It looks fantastic on you!

e15282b569bfb21730e56ca1910cfdec.jpg
Esther, hats off to you, love. Fantastic job on the hat you made GHT. Great dimensions, and I like the ribbon treatment. Thumbs up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Killer Mallory, Harv!! You rock that style.

Steve the finish on that Wilke is unbelievable! I can feel it through the screen. It looks fantastic, and suits you.

Looks great GHT & Esther.

Esther the one you're wearing looks great, too! Is it navy? The contrast with the ribbon color is excellent.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Maybe a day late, Steve, but never a dollar short! Great Huckel. Nice to see Esther's bright smiling face first thing in the AM here in the States, as well as GHT's floral shirt. The week's already off to a great start, time shift notwithstanding.

Today is Homburg Monday! And I have a new one. Well, not new to the Lounge, as I received this sweet, sweet, Knox Superfine last week from Matt. Such a great black Hommie with this wonderful contrasting band. And to top it off, it's from Springfield, OH; just a stone's throw down the road toward Columbus from me! I didn't know that until I unpacked it out of the box, so a happy surprise there. Very comfortable, great felt, easily shaped.

View attachment 46301 View attachment 46302
Looks great, Jim. Perfect! Glad you dig it.

Haven't checked in over the last couple days because I was under the weather. Still feeling a little green but I'm under a charcoal grey Knox Twenty...
Have a happy Tuesday, all.

Save the green for Thursday, Matt. You're the second person I know who spent the weekend laid up with something. Get better, buddy.

Somehow, the Playboy seemed appropriate as I ventured out of the house this morning to proudly exercise my franchise.

Picture10.png

Picture11.jpg

Last edited:

EstherWeis

Vendor
Esther, hats off to you, love. Fantastic job on the hat you made GHT. Great dimensions, and I like the ribbon treatment. Thumbs up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Thank you! I appreciate that !

Killer Mallory, Harv!! You rock that style.

Steve the finish on that Wilke is unbelievable! I can feel it through the screen. It looks fantastic, and suits you.

Looks great GHT & Esther.

Esther the one you're wearing looks great, too! Is it navy? The contrast with the ribbon color is excellent.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Thank you!
This color is called Denim. It's a velours finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred