Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!
Thanks for all the likes and nice comments on recent posts.
Today, I'm wearing moe-riginal No. 6, Winchester beaver in Navy. Reworked into a new version, slimmer in the brim (2 3/8" down from 2 3/4") and wider in the ribbons (band and binding were both 1/2"). Also, went away from the brighter blue trim on it that reminded me too much of Dodger blue.

ca079dab95d29d1dbb12109d0d1720c9.jpg
a023e727b0d5d0041943f4c4368abf73.jpg

Have a great day!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Another light color hat
20160314.jpg
Make that two light coloured hats. My new hat arrived yesterday and today it gets it's first airing. Based on the Stratoliner, it was made to go with my linen suit, which it does to great effect, I really couldn't be more pleased. If you are as impressed with my hat as I am, do say so, my hat maker will be delighted to hear your thoughts.
And if you want to see more of the hat I've put it in the new hat thread. Likewise, the suit and the rest of the outfit will be in the what are you wearing thread.
Nearly forgot: Step forward ESTHER WEIS and take a bow, or should that be a curtsey? Thank you Esther, from both Tina & I.
umg 804.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn