Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I was wearing a good old red beret, you've seen it too many times allready...
Don't be silly, that beret is so chic, so sassy...........so Esther! How can we ever get enough?
Esther Weis Milliner.jpg

Is that the sun, shining down on this lovely morning? What better reason to wear a floral shirt?
aqua 005.JPG

Maybe a day late, Steve, but never a dollar short! Great Huckel. Nice to see Esther's bright smiling face first thing in the AM here in the States, as well as GHT's floral shirt. The week's already off to a great start, time shift notwithstanding.

Today is Homburg Monday! And I have a new one. Well, not new to the Lounge, as I received this sweet, sweet, Knox Superfine last week from Matt. Such a great black Hommie with this wonderful contrasting band. And to top it off, it's from Springfield, OH; just a stone's throw down the road toward Columbus from me! I didn't know that until I unpacked it out of the box, so a happy surprise there. Very comfortable, great felt, easily shaped.

Picture2.png
Picture1.png

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
MAybe a day late, Steve, but never a dollar short! Great Huckel. Nice to see Esther's bright smiling face first thing in the AM here in the States, as well as GHT's floral shirt. The week's already off to a great start, time shift notwithstanding.

Today is Homburg Monday! And I have a new one. Well, not new to the Lounge, as I received this sweet, sweet, Knox Superfine last week from Matt. Such a great black Hommie with this wonderful contrasting band. And to top it off, it's from Springfield, OH; just a stone's throw down the road toward Columbus from me! I didn't know that until I unpacked it out of the box, so a happy surprise there. Very comfortable, great felt, easily shaped.

View attachment 46301 View attachment 46302

sweet Jim !
that thing looks brand new

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys. Seeing myself in these up-brim Homburgs is still an acquired taste for me, but I'm coming around. Steve and Matt rock 'em, though.

to my eyes .. some people can pull off a Homburg and some can't
I feel the same about black hats ... some people can and some can't ... again , to my eyes

you my man can pull off both ... and apparently at the same time

not that my opinion means anything ...

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
As usual in the few days of absence from FL there is a accumulatio of wonderful hats to comment.
Fl is a source of inspiration to show some European hats ;)

Today Monday gray with constantly moving clouds.
I'm ready to make the dough for the pizza to celebrate the daughter return from a school holiday in Prague
25zm7sw.jpg

According to the color of clouds Tirard melusine steel gray
w7zax1.jpg

The felt is light and very malleable
1z3cioo.jpg

It is one of the series in melusine or short hair finish in black or dark gray made in France more than fifty years ago
2qi9p94.jpg

Have a nice Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails