Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.durand

One Too Many
Resistol 10X "Dalworth" (since Resistol named some models after Texas cities, perhaps a hybridization of Dallas-Ft. Worth?)

IMG_7440_zpsas4zznew.jpg
IMG_7439_zpswixjyqxk.jpg

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I would rather wear pants but sometimes it is just too hot. I wear straws with shorts. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers with my question just curious to know how many people feel the same. Buffet rules! [emoji2]

"Set 'em up Joe"
Nobody got ruffled. Thanks for starting a fun conversation. 9 outta 10x I'm a straw n shorts guy. I'm trying to find a good way to integrate some fur felts into my cooler summer day/evening wardrobe. Good luck with dat! Right?

I would rather wear pants but sometimes it is just too hot. I wear straws with shorts. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers with my question just curious to know how many people feel the same. Buffet rules! [emoji2]

"Set 'em up Joe"
Straws with shorts usually.

When the flip-flops get involved sometimes I switch to this.....
bf6475b7f160e684bce8c84f0bbd8f1a.jpg

[emoji14]

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Many thanks to you all for the kind and lovely comments to both me and Esther, in regards to the beautiful hat that she made for me.
What a bunch of generous remarks, what a fabulous hat..................................what a gal!

I did hear, on the grapevine, that my MG, hat and linen suit might be making an appearance on Esther's Instagram site, so do stop by and take a look.

I live in my T's, cargos and flip flops. Dress shirts, with dress shorts, deck shoes and slip ons too. Then again I live in a shoreline community and have nice legs. ;)
"Dress shorts"??? Okay, I can die now, 'cause I've heard it all.

I don't wear shorts out of consideration and respect for those around me--the glare from my pale Irish-German legs would cause a sudden outbreak of blindness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou