Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
beautiful hat, beautiful daughters, congrats!!!
Indeed, miss this thread for 24 hours and there a pages of catching up to do, but by doing so you come across gems like Alan's family.
I want to see the Esther hat again too.
Well, if you insist, I've tried not to get besotted with, failed miserably. But rather than post it here, I've teamed it up with one of my shirts and posted it in the Hawaiian shirts and fedoras thread. (Scroll down to the fourth entry.)

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
I took the day off for a drive with my girls to the emerald city to our north... had some shopping to do. I was wearing a Borsalino nutria fur feather weight. Like anybody is looking at me.

Complimenti vivissimi alla novella sposa
2dtdgr8.jpg

The Dad's Borsalino gets lost between the folds of the bride:)

Alan, a late congratulations and well wishes to you and your family. May the couple find happiness in their union.
Oh, and nice hat.
GHT, that's a great combo, and another Bravo! to Esther and her work.
Mark, the Resistol fedoras are an underappreciated treat. You wear it well.
A +1 on the Cervo color. Batsakes has some Selentinos in a similar caramel, butterscotch color and I've been admiring them since the first time I walked in there. Great lid.
Good morning, David! Great lookin' Strat!

An old fave for me today. Dalton OR Clone.

Picture3.png

Everybody have a great Friday! It's a great day to be alive and living under a hat!
Picture4.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Alan, a late congratulations and well wishes to you and your family. May the couple find happiness in their union.
Oh, and nice hat.
GHT, that's a great combo, and another Bravo! to Esther and her work.
Mark, the Resistol fedoras are an underappreciated treat. You wear it well.
A +1 on the Cervo color. Batsakes has some Selentinos in a similar caramel, butterscotch color and I've been admiring them since the first time I walked in there. Great lid.
Good morning, David! Great lookin' Strat!

An old fave for me today. Dalton OR Clone.

View attachment 46575

Everybody have a great Friday! It's a great day to be alive and living under a hat!
View attachment 46577

love that Dalton
love that bash !!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Dobbs 15 Guild Edge

f97f799f443fbbe20987297e60890dea.jpg

c083b93855efb39492880d30b826e556.jpg

probably top 3 favorite bashes on the entire forum ... so fantastic

it's one of those bashes that tells you exactly what the felt feels like simply by seeing a photograph

I would LOVE to see that recreated for a vid in the Monster Bash thread ... that vid might break the internet

did I mentioned I would LOVE to see that vid ?

probably top 3 favorite bashes on the entire forum ... so fantastic

it's one of those bashes that tells you exactly what the felt feels like simply by seeing a photograph

I would LOVE to see that recreated for a vid in the Monster Bash thread ... that vid might break the internet

did I mentioned I would LOVE to see that vid ?
Thanks man! One of these days I will get off my butt and post a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn