Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh, 60 is the new 40! That's what I meant[emoji15]

That's what I was thinking.... :p

Sam you are just rocking the look under both those lids, sir. I always like those full cut caps, but am a sucker for the Carmack!

Bob, it's nice to finally see where the "buck" stopped. Beautiful, rich color, and you look so happy wearing it!!

Miket5 the felt on that beaut looks to be an infinitely versatile color. LOVE it!

javadave61

Practically Family
GHT, very moving eulogy. Thanks for an insight into the life of a great man.

In the absence of casual Friday where I work, I'll make it casual hat Friday with the Open Road.

f83be29c68592d5cc6b5b4ae892f9656.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
This is a tribute to Manfred and the Italian Spring
14dnazd.jpg

He was kind enough to offer me an exchange in which I had this beautiful Mayser and wisteria is coming

Wow , looks Great on the right Head and me seems, he fits perfect. Suits you fantastic! Thumbs up, to the Italian and German Friendship

And Thumbs up to all the other Great looking hat wearer in this Thread !

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I will plainly admit that I chose todays hat based on my love affair with pictures of Alan's thin ribbon monlov Borsalino
... so I chose a hat with the closest bash to those pics.
yes I know I'm pathetic ... to answer the question silently running through your head right now. :)

It also happens to have been raining all day... so

Campdraft

8d142e20f7b57b066c8f62117d3663f7.jpg

904ea040605cbb22c25ec724b6c2aaae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for sharing, GHT. It's been said before, but "Sorrow shared is half sorrow; joy shared is double joy" (from a fortune cookie).

Two summers ago I stopped at a local farm stand in northern Vermont, where I grew up. I knew the (now deceased) proprietor, and talked always focused on people. She informed me that the gent who got me into fedoras (in the early 1970s) was in then in a nursing home, just across the valley, but that I should go to see him soon if I wanted to see him. I went directly from the farm stand to the home, and found him there with my old pal, his son, who I also hadn't seen in decades. Eventually, the old fellow awoke, and yes, he remembered me. "The Jew's back!" was his opening salvo, so I knew he was there. he had a black hat on one side of his bed's headboard, and a brown one on the other. We all had a great reunion; lots of laughs, great memories.

Thee days later, reading the local paper on line, he was listed in the Obituaries. Imagine how fortunate I felt! We're all only here "on loan."
Well said Charlie.

He sounds like he was a heck of a guy.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I will plainly admit that I chose todays hat based on my love affair with pictures of Alan's thin ribbon monlov Borsalino
yes I know I'm pathetic ... to answer the question silently running through your head right now. :)

Campdraft

Man that crease is spot on! Every time I try to put a center dent in my Campdraft it tries to taper.

rclark

Call Me a Cab

Campdraft

Much love for that CD!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
That's what I was thinking.... :p

Sam you are just rocking the look under both those lids, sir. I always like those full cut caps, but am a sucker for the Carmack!

Bob, it's nice to finally see where the "buck" stopped. Beautiful, rich color, and you look so happy wearing it!!
Thx Charlie. I always look happy... :)

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many

Campdraft

Great hat, works nicely with the shirt!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members