Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Borsalino for Anthony.

040116.jpg

borsale5.jpg

borsale1.jpg

thank you Alan!!!

that hat is everything in my hat world at the present time ... I am literally in love with it ...

to have that hat in my size is at the very top of my list ... it has really grabbed a hold of my heart

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good day folks.

Taking a moment and catching up with the posts - magnificent pics and sharing!

Breezy cool morning had me wearing a Cordova Cap early morning.

i-WT2JZ5D-M.jpg

i-NRxdks6-M.jpg

I was out shortly ago cleaning a vtg. Borsalino Featherweight. This gray vtg felt is the thinest I own. Liner and all it is lighter that the Dobb Cross Country (another light weight). I can not wait until it is cleaned, blocked, steamed and ready for wear. Warmer weather will come and this ht will be ready.

Below is a pre-cleaning pic of the Featherweight and Cross Country. The crazy weather (hazy, breezy) does not accurate show the gray felt. They are gray and do not have a noticeable blue color.

i-LXSZ9f6-M.jpg

On with the show.

Best, Eric -

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Today's Hat - Hilhouse and Co featherweight
Hilhouse Hat 1 by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Hilhouse Hat 2 by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Hilhouse Hat 3 by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Don't seem to find much info about this company, which seems a bit odd since they were in business on New Bond St London from 1799 to the early/mid 1960s. And for some time also on Jermyn St.

Michael

great overall look

sweet hat and fantastic jacket & tie !!!

as someone said the other day ... we are amassing a good number of beards around here :)

and oh yeah ... welcome home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum