Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
I second Anthony - that's a great hat. And Simone's gives a new definition to "Big Blue!"

I knew it!

That C&K is the Bomb, Matt. Nobody rocks a Hommie like you. And I'm with you - getting together with you guys would be a special treat. It was a true pleasure to meet David in FTW in January. I'd love to meet all of you.

Well, not that one guy - you know who I mean. :rolleyes:

I'll see what I can do, seeing as how I'm a member in good standing.

Sunny and chilly in SW Ohio this AM. High winds last night means I get to play 52 yard pickup this afternoon.

But first, out and about in an Akubra - Fedora, that is.

View attachment 47606 View attachment 47607 View attachment 47608

I hope everybody has a stupendous Sunday.
Looking great, Jim. I dig that jacket. Perfect match for the Akubra.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Tawny Stetsonian.
01500e7fafacc659a02aad544573c546.jpg
ba8fe5ca1a5e070481f51d012ef7734e.jpg
ee9c16f3d97da4104290e15d63a36348.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I second Anthony - that's a great hat. And Simone's gives a new definition to "Big Blue!"

I knew it!

That C&K is the Bomb, Matt. Nobody rocks a Hommie like you. And I'm with you - getting together with you guys would be a special treat. It was a true pleasure to meet David in FTW in January. I'd love to meet all of you.

Well, not that one guy - you know who I mean. :rolleyes:

I'll see what I can do, seeing as how I'm a member in good standing.

Sunny and chilly in SW Ohio this AM. High winds last night means I get to play 52 yard pickup this afternoon.

But first, out and about in an Akubra - Fedora, that is.

View attachment 47606 View attachment 47607 View attachment 47608

I hope everybody has a stupendous Sunday.
I third Anthony and second Fruno. BTW, that hats a great match with the sports jacket.

I had to make an airport run this morning and wore this blue Borsalino, a Trionfo from the Simeon Zlateff inventory that was discovered in Sofia, at the end of the Second World War

Previously owned by missing in action lounger zetwal (what a hat collection he has!)

6b37ea650558bf88a681deaac4d9fd56.jpg

A great Bulgarian, David. Actually, I think Eric keep about a dozen hats. We own the rest. ;^) When I saw Ale recently he mentioned he had just heard from Eric who plans to sell much of what he had left. He did have a great eye and a great hat size.

Haha, what's up! Things are going well, just got married, moved into a house, and just waiting to finish out my military contract. How about you my friend!?

Congratulations are definitely in ORDER, sir! Mazel Tov, too!! She signed a pre-nup regarding your hats, I trust!?

All is well around here, as you can see. Life goes on, I'm a grandfather now, with almost no complaints!

Lookie what happened here this morning... so I grabbed a lite-felt from Art Fawcett, in sahara.
DSC04333.jpg DSC04334.jpg DSC04335.jpg DSC04336.jpg

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations are definitely in ORDER, sir! Mazel Tov, too!! She signed a pre-nup regarding your hats, I trust!?

All is well around here, as you can see. Life goes on, I'm a grandfather now, with almost no complaints!

Lookie what happened here this morning... so I grabbed a lite-felt from Art Fawcett, in sahara.
View attachment 47609 View attachment 47610 View attachment 47611 View attachment 47612

Well congratulations to you! !! She actually likes them from what photos I've shown her, in time :)

EstherWeis

Vendor

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Wowie Zowie, this place is hat overload. I'm trying to limp along on a couple of beat up felts, a few tweeds and some old straws. Plus a lot of caps. Here is the Hilhouse and Co again.

P1170612 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

P1170611 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Notice me leaning into the wind. There is far too much of it here today for stress free hat wearing.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo