Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
Today is a Dobbs day...

IMG_5389-1.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Yes, Cooper needs a hat... & Kona is too doggone cute!

Sorry Goose, I couldn't resist that one:p Definitely has "the Douglas" goin' on...

Goose. said:
You should get Cooper a hat Michaelshane.
My beagle, Kona, wanted in on some the lid action too. She's working on that "Douglas" attitude ;)

499674367_Tw96y-S.jpg

Goose.

Practically Family
For those that don't check out the "Hawaiian Shirt" thread, today it was a Reyn Spooner "Primo" shirt w/ Fed IV D Moonstone...

504116076_6CC5y-S-1.jpg

Indy Cop...really like that bash in the post immediately before this one. :eusa_clap
IF it's no trouble can you post inches from brim to crown, front and back. Need a descprtion of that "perp" for an internal investigation ;)

BTW, cool how your lid matches the prowler.

tortswon

Practically Family
Looking sharp

Kowalskt63, that Lee looks sharp. It is even good enough to merit an invitation to join us on our second Philly Hat Crawl in May! :eusa_clap Best, Sam

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Goose. said:

Indy Cop...really like that bash in the post immediately before this one. :eusa_clap
IF it's no trouble can you post inches from brim to crown, front and back. Need a descprtion of that "perp" for an internal investigation ;)

BTW, cool how your lid matches the prowler.

2 1/4 brim, 4 3/4 front and 3 5/8 rear.:)

kowalskt63

Familiar Face
tortswon said:
Kowalskt63, that Lee looks sharp. It is even good enough to merit an invitation to join us on our second Philly Hat Crawl in May! :eusa_clap Best, Sam

Oh man, that would be great. The last time I was stuck in LA! ;) Can't wait, keep me posted. Thanks. TK

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Been busy here the last couple of days. Just enjoyed looking through the past two and a half pages of recent posts and there is not a bad hat shot in the bunch! Not even close. Each and every one is a pleasure to view, and the variety is as interesting as it could get. Hats off to you all.

To single out a few of the last ones;
Michael, you know I like those Optimo straws of yours. Another great photo of you in one, and the dog is a real character.

Goose, I've decided that you do the 'Fedora with Aloha Shirt' bit better than anyone I've seen.

kowalskt63, that photo is VERY 'Douglas' of you! I've only got one vintage Lee hat but if it's an example of the quality of all of them from that era then you must certainly enjoy yours.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
carter said:
Bob, are you sure you're happy about your Stratoliner?
That is a sweet lid.

:) Thrilled is a better word, Carter. I have the pleasure of having some nice hats, but this one is a bonafide brand name piece of hat history. I'm thrilled to have it.

Thanks, Jimmy.

rumblefish

One Too Many
Gene, real nice. And I like the dark leather over the red shirt. Reminds me of the red liners of WWII Aces' Jackets.

BobC, I'd say that Strat is perfect for you.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Gene, sharp as always. I like the one with the red shirt and leather jacket, too - the hat's ribbon compliments these well!
IC, this narrower brim looks great on you too. The pic with the undercover car is very atmospheric! Now you have to ask for them to add a vintage car, too, in order to match your style... ;)

My entry today... Stetson Twenty. mode edge.

DSC_0391.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
:) Thrilled is a better word, Carter. I have the pleasure of having some nice hats, but this one is a bonafide brand name piece of hat history. I'm thrilled to have it.

Thanks, Jimmy.

...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points