Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
GEDC0535-1.jpg

GEDC0541-1.jpg

GEDC0542-1.jpg

GEDC0544-1.jpg

GEDC0547-1.jpg

Nice shots IC. The badge pin is a really nice touch on a great looking hat and that crease is super.

Mr. Paladin

Everyone is looking sharp today but BobC, that is one fine looking hat! It looks immaculate!

Goose, Torpedo, and kowalskt63-looking good in that variety of fine hats.

scottyrocks said:
Yeah, with the weather getting nicer, I'm in that same boat. I wonder if I can mount a hat box to the bike somewhere. :rolleyes: :D
I've got a tour pack that will hold my lids but don't use it daily. I'm still looking for a good roller & tube, like Gene's Borsalino. The hunt continues...

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Dobbs Westward

3409946358_00fcdec2df.jpg
3409655261_6e2d2090a4.jpg

New from ebay. 2-5/8" brim. Original price tag $15.00 Soft crown but stiff brim. Brim up its got a cowboy curl.

Goose.

Practically Family
gtdean48 said:
Condolences Dundee, nice lid for the somber occassion. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Yes. Condolences indeed.

Was going to individually acknowledge the kind comments about my mutt and lids. Knocked the wind outta my sails to read about your friend.

Well, here were my choices for today with my Reyn Mickey:

504587346_jJ7xF-S.jpg
504578986_gaZtF-S.jpg

Not certain yet, an hour before I head out to do stuff. Think I'll go with the grey today...matches my hair...

IC, thanks for the dimensions and thanks to all for the kind worrds :)

God bless Dundee...

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
It's been a bit of a chilly spring, so far, so I have been wearing my caps. Have a goodly number of B!Wear newsboy caps, wore one yesterday. Today, I wore my J. Peterman Jonathan Richard Irish cap.

I have a Hanna that I got off eBay, it is in the mail, a brown tweed. So, am excited about wearing it.

No one flinches here in Iowa when I wear newsboy caps as they do when I wear a fedora.

karol

Mr. Paladin

Finally! Today I got to wear my new black Open Road I bought at the Hatco Outlet Monday with Carter. I like the classic crease and am leaving it as is (at least for now...).

MynewOR004.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
Nice one R... have you tried a c-crown in it?
The crown felt is softer than the top of the liner so it wants to pop out the rear bash if its not a center crease so it will take some moisture and heat to try it out. It definitely was a bit more committed as a western style from the factory(not surprising from the name). Still experimenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy