Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Cadet Whippet

Working on a couple of brims today -- I don't think I've ever posted a noggin shot of this one...

CadetWhippet2.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today it's my moonstone Fed Dlx IV with the custom bound brim by Indycop.

IMG_1030.jpg

I had to let one of my buddies try it on.

IMG_1031.jpg

But I had to take it away from him when he started messing with it.

IMG_1032.jpg

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
indycop said:

That is a great combo. Did you have the hat made to match the tie? I'd love to see close-ups of the hat, if they are handy. I'm wrangling up ideas for my an order in mid summer. I know, that's a while. But when you have as many hats as I do, you struggle more with ideas.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Jimmy, that Whippet is superb and a great combination with that shirt. You really know how to put it together pal.

Indy, another impressive hat & tie combo!

Bob, you look tremendous in that photo with the Fed, and that is dynamite binding work by Indy. I am awed by that.

Goose, soon I'll be pairing mostly straws and some fur felts with my aloha shirts but you, my friend, OWN that look as far as I'm concerned. Just super.

d-guy, that latest photo is one wonderful still-life. Thanks for tendering that to this thread for us to see.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Gorgeous lids, gents!

Oh, and for me, it was my mid-brown Stylemaster again today. Eventually, I'll post pics of the mid-gray, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Not-Bogart13 said:
That is a great combo. Did you have the hat made to match the tie? I'd love to see close-ups of the hat, if they are handy. I'm wrangling up ideas for my an order in mid summer. I know, that's a while. But when you have as many hats as I do, you struggle more with ideas.

I haven't worn that tie in at least 10 years.:rolleyes: I chose the color just cause I like Army green.:D
P3190004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace