Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Camels,,,,,used to be my choice too, now because of you I am felling like smoking one, just one !!! Ja ja,ja

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Sorry Chamuco , Don't do it ! One and you'll be hooked again . Haha ! I know , Trust me . Tough to stop . I used to smoke a Pipe a lot , and have a huge collection of Pipes , but I don't smoke them much now . If I do , at most , two a day or so , max , but usually a couple a week maybe . But my open tobacco tins have to be rehydrated , it dries out if you don't smoke it . My brother has a lot of cigars , a humidor , etc. . Always said smoke them , but I don't . Nice occasionally .

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks... I am a lucky guy. Anthony, Donna was waiting for the elevator when you left. She didn't notice us in the lobby. I guess guys in hats don't get a second look when you live with them. ;^)... next time!

Michael, thank you. 43 years and we still clean up OK. Donna more than OK.
unbelievable .... what are the odds ... next time

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Sorry Chamuco , Don't do it ! One and you'll be hooked again . Haha ! I know , Trust me . Tough to stop . I used to smoke a Pipe a lot , and have a huge collection of Pipes , but I don't smoke them much now . If I do , at most , two a day or so , max , but usually a couple a week maybe . But my open tobacco tins have to be rehydrated , it dries out if you don't smoke it . My brother has a lot of cigars , a humidor , etc. . Always said smoke them , but I don't . Nice occasionally .
I know, once I told me, "just a couple,tonight" ended up in one box a day....20 pieces....until I cut it for good again....

Cigars are nice, especially nice cuban habanos, I love Robainas and Bolivars, both in Churchill size !!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

vmtrevino2

A-List Customer
A little under the weather today but I made the best of it!

a3b3cd24c4579cb35f2c5ed50567dcbb.jpg

"Set 'em up Joe"

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Sun this late morning after a evening of big water!
It is the Italian springtime!

f0aqkz.jpg

Huckel Foulard in black
33lyreo.jpg

One of my beloved hats in this elegant color
34xnqd2.jpg

Made in the 50' it has a magnificient felt and finishing
n2l6oo.jpg

It is perfect for the day, light enough to let me walk in the sun

Thanks a lot for the likes on the "stingy" Borsalino and roses :)

Compliments for all the hats saw in these days....bravissimi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff