Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Camp Draft.
189017a903bfc279d526a048d8e8cec2.jpg
749307e042ccbd81cf95f51e0e8df07b.jpg
174d4a809583c5637d4fda92c71752dc.jpg
38d2d37b550df5e1101afb7e626ae547.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Bob, Alan, you guys are looking great.

Fruno and hatsRme - Thanks. Seems only teachers know how unbelievably time consuming teaching is. We go 100 miles an hour then - whamo - summer. I can finally read to my heart's content and get more edumacated. And wear straw hats!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
I really like this one.
Thanks Chris. It's a recent thrift store find. We went out bicycling today and while it did garner one "nice hat" it was a bit warm on this 94 degree feels like 104 degree day. I think the boater is rapidly becoming my go to bicycling hat because it displays absolutely zero aerodynamic lift. Maybe one of our engineers can explain that.

Michael

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Vintage Cury again

Looks great! Again!! :)

Good chance of storms and a heat advisory -- sounds like a felt and Hawaiian day to me. You can tell I'm excited about going to work.

You look thrilled. LOL The hat (and shirt) looks great, and I'm sure it will keep the storms away.

Akubra Balmoral on what is supposed to be a hot day in Houston.

An island adventurer? Eh, not so much. A cool dude in that hat? Yes.

Hot and muggy here again today. This is already getting old. Today is a Resistol that they forgot to put a brim on. Almost.

That lark Resistol is quite the cap, er... fedora? Where's that brim??? Nice one.

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!!! 50's Straw Cavanagh

Terrific hat, Miami!!! Great to see you! ;)

On a Bali high today...

Never one to disappoint. Thanks for choosing that one today!

Hot and humid today; old straw semi colado for me.

Hot and humid is pretty repetitive these days, but at least it gets out nice straw hats like that! :) Breeeeezy...

Camp Draft.

Looking cool as always, Bob! Nice hat.

Thanks, Charlie! I've been an engineer for almost 30 years, I'm surprised nobody has ever bought one for me as a joke. I have an uncle that really was that kind of engineer, though!

Funny... The gent who taught me about fedoras as a high schooler, the father of a friend of mine, was also a choo choo engineer on the St. J. & L.C. Railroad. He ALWAYS wore a fedora; NEVER saw him in an Engineer's hat. He also knitted amazing articles while on the line to pass the time, and passed away last year the day after I went to visit him.

Thanks Chris. It's a recent thrift store find. We went out bicycling today and while it did garner one "nice hat" it was a bit warm on this 94 degree feels like 104 degree day. I think the boater is rapidly becoming my go to bicycling hat because it displays absolutely zero aerodynamic lift. Maybe one of our engineers can explain that.

Michael

Pedal FASTER, Michael!

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey folks!
Thanks for the likes and kind words on recent ppsts. Always appreciated.
So, after spending over 20 years trying my damndest to drink myself into an early grave, today I celebrate 5 years of sobriety. And, 11 tobacco free. I was going to mark the occasion(s) by purchasing a really nice hat, but then decided it would be more than just silly to commemorate such a milestone of triumph over addiction by indulging in my current one....so instead, I chose to forgo a new lid and celebratd with some Very Special Old Pale aged Toquilla that I bouht for my birthday. It went straight to my head.

Adam Royal Qualty, late 30's to 40's I believe
18956e1fe7eb95336086f482ac69bb19.jpg
c05d0f474982eae4667e2aef4e312eab.jpg
e51aba44a0b64d067d29f18af8d86857.jpg

Have a great day. And thanks for being here. :)

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Hey folks!
So, after spending over 20 years trying my damndest to drink myself into an early grave, today I celebrate 5 years of sobriety. And, 11 tobacco free. I was going to mark the occasion(s) by purchasing a really nice hat, but then decided it would be more than just silly to commemorate such a milestone of triumph over addiction by indulging in my current one....so instead, I chose to forgo a new lid and celebratd with some Very Special Old Pale aged Toquilla that I bouht for my birthday. It went straight to my head.

BIG! Thumbs up for those 5 years Sir!!!

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Hey folks!
So, after spending over 20 years trying my damndest to drink myself into an early grave, today I celebrate 5 years of sobriety. And, 11 tobacco free.

Good reason for a celebration. Congratulations on staying so strong!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

EstherWeis

Vendor
Hey folks!

Thank yóu for being here and congrats on the 5 years my friend!

Hey folks!

Adam Royal Qualty, late 30's to 40's

Good job on the accomplishment. Tonight, I shall have a Mt. Dew in your honor.

Sent directly from my mind to yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner