Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJR

Hat-Akubra-Banjo Paterson 1.jpg

Akubra Banjo Paterson today.

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Everyone looks great! Still not able to post much lately because of mandated overtime at work. Honeywell, the company that takes benefits away from its employees and adds to their work load. We call it, Honeyhell. But, anyway, got some new glasses yesterday for my blind old eyes. Wearing my Northwest beaver felt with a new pair of Scott Harris vintage style glasses. Also wearing a Jamaica Jaxx silk Hawaiian shirt.

Northwest_Hat_and_Glasses_II.jpg

Northwest_Hat_and_Flannel_III.jpg

A little bit of Johnny Cash before I head off to work this Saturday mourn...

Love the hat and shirt!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Ahhh, even though not my preferred genre I found it highly amusing.
Certainly not my genre of music or anything else. If the story is true, & there is a longer version of the video that would tend to substantiate it to be, this was taken at a Gay Pride type of parade in a country where such things are still behind closed doors. The Viking was kind of a protector for the safety of the parade participants.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Honeywell, the company that takes benefits away from its employees and adds to their work load. We call it, Honeyhell.

Honeywell, eh? A company we do business with was acquired by Honeywell a while ago.

First thing they did was move customer service from Orlando, FL to Rumania, which hasn't worked well. Lead times that used to be about two days are now a couple of months. We buy elsewhere as much as possible these days.

A couple of weeks back, Honeywell acquired the logistics automation company, Intelligrated, one of our biggest customers. We are hoping this one works out a bit better and doesn't get screwed up.

Nice NW hat!

I wore my "space age" plastic straw JC Penny for a morning walk downtown.

d426cf394104e7d65dccc5ba9a3f4043.jpg

Cheers!
David!

EstherWeis

Vendor
Slick and cool, Esther.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. You are way slicker though! Great boater.

Nope. :D
That color looks great with your blonde hair!!
Aw thx Harv!

That's a keeper there. Great color combination!
Sure, I ain't sharing that one. My sister might try and steal it though.

@EstherWeis

First second, I thought:

"Smooth milliner" ;)
Are you okay Annie?

Nothing like that, Esther. You've just inspired me to go out and conquer new worlds.

Go ape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou