Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
My mister broke in his new summer felt.
274913e887aec09cceed2f069e5ef90c.jpg
And looking very sharp!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

EstherWeis

Vendor
Well that is a very sharp hat Esther. You two are a very well-hatted couple! Super bow treatment.
Thank you!
We try :)
I feel like I sort of found my thing when it comes to bows ( I hope )

Woohoo, that's smart, cool!
Thank you TF!

Nice straws, and beautiful grandkid, Roger!

Esther and Misther-- you both look great! I'm in awe that both counterparts can enjoy fine headwear and pull it off resoundingly well!

I have yet to leave the house.

That is very kind of you. Well, he wore hats before I started making them and we both love them. He's not as crazy as I am though. Imagine, we'd have no room left!

Now out you go :)

First time on the head today. Very comfy. The large brim is great in the heavy sun. You can create your own shade [emoji41] It does flap around a bit on the bike, but nothing I can't handle.

I can imagine, the best sunglasses in the world..
Good! Happy about that.

And looking very sharp!

Thank you Sergej!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Ah, a bit of cooler weather is marvelous change. This morning I headed out in a Damian Monsivais Sport Cap (grey/back wool). excellent full shape that has a sturdy shape and eye capturing wool fabric.

i-XTXdKMc-M.jpg

i-PCwXBFX-M.jpg

In the future I need to experiment with a brim level or "under-brim" pic shots when showcasing caps. The details of drape, cut and shape do not show up at the same angle. Caps and hats are not the same in pics, as "caps matter." Wait- hats matter. Whatever - all matter. :)

Best, Eric -

Last edited:
Ah, a bit of cooler weather is marvelous change. This morning I headed out in a Damian Monsivais Sport Cap (grey/back wool). excellent full shape that has a sturdy shape and eye capturing wool fabric.

In the future I need to experiment with a brim level or "under-brim" pic shots when showcasing caps. The details of drape, cut and shape do not show up at the same angle. Caps and hats are not the same in pics, as "caps matter." Wait- hats matter. Whatever - all matter. :)

Best, Eric -

Great looking cap, Eric. Nice wool material. Damian does some top notch work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo