Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Time constraints this week have left me out of the loop 'o likes, and unable to comment yet, but I'll be back...

After the Celtics game, wondering who came FIRST, me, or him? Him, actually, based on the song of "Charlie on the MTA" written in 1949. Pardon the funny face, but it's all I have!
My hat: 1955 Stetson Deluxe. His hat: ???, but he HAS a hat!!
DSC07532.jpg

Last edited:

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
Time constraints this week have left me out of the loop 'o likes, and unable to comment yet, but I'll be back...

After the Celtics game, wondering who came FIRST, me, or him? Him, actually, based on the song of "Charlie on the MTA" written in 1949. Pardon the funny face, but it's all I have!
View attachment 60545

The FedoraLounge --- bringing Celtics and Lakers fans together in peace. ;)

philosophy101

A-List Customer
Warm this morning. Becoming less so and much windier as the day goes on. Knox Grafton today.
P1210652 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Color of Cornhill
Knox Grafton Fedora by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1210656 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Way too many things I don't want to do today on the plate. Maybe some more Sherlock Holmes dvds instead.
P1210646 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Matt - That Game Bird. What more can I say?

Hope all is well and the snow stays in Minnesota. Sorry about that Short Balding Guy.

Michael
A lotta character in that bash.

Fifth Borsalino of the week dedicated to "Antica Casa di Alessandria"
1zg9puo.jpg

It was non in good shape when arrived

It was restored in the US. Bob at BSHW did a wonderful work
2dqvr05.jpg

Buon Venerdì

When I was a kid, there was a sign in the pizza parlor on my street that said, "7 days without pizza makes one weak." The same can certainly be said about Borsalino. Thanks for this strong showing of beautiful hats.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Warm this morning. Becoming less so and much windier as the day goes on. Knox Grafton today.

Hope all is well and the snow stays in Minnesota. Sorry about that Short Balding Guy.

Michael

Sir; Lovely fabric on your jacket. The hat and Filson vest are coordinating well.

Snow has only started. Local businesses and schools are closing early this afternoon. Not a lot is expected, just blowing and wet.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here

View attachment 60545
Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR