Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
The most astonishing thing about having a kid is watching the emergence of the personality as he or she grows. And, BTW, that's as finely worded a description of a dance as I've ever seen. You could come to Miami and teach English. Cheers.
Thanks Bob, I am flattered !! [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
For months I've been looking at Whiskey Gannon hats, and they're superb, but then Chamuco comes along with an entirely new design, and Bam,! my ideas on a new hat get splattered all over the place. Rodolfo, you keep shaking up my world on the "best" design for a hat! :cool:
Thanks Doug,

But it all ends in the work of the artisan, Michael,is real good at making hats, working with him is so easy for me, seems that we are on the same page.

Only bad thing, well maybe the best thing is that it is addictive !!!

Gracias amigo

I am relieved and happy to announce that I'll be posting a WHAYWT tomorrow morning. I'm getting out of the house to go to the doctor! I have been pain free most of the day (no fun drugs, although not without some Baileys in my coffee). The stone has never seen the outside world, so they think it may be a severe kidney infection. The high power anti anthrax pills must be doing something. Since I wore my Bowler to the Urgent Care and that didn't cure me, I'll go with a soft felt to be determined when I get up in the morning. Thanks to all of my family here in the lounge who wished me well over these days. I feel a little bit like chicken little, but happy to be so.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Esther, you look so young with that hat !! Real,nice pic

Young. Really? And here I am spotting the first little wrinkles. How about you tell me that again in 10 years? ;)

As for your hat. Looks great!
Perfect for the occasion.
I can do all sorts of dances, yet tango is the one highest up my list to learn. Mainly Argentinian tango, big Piazzolla fan.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday was custom day

In the morning the Buckaroo Hatters
20161215.jpg

In the afternoon the Mackey
20161215b.jpg

I am relieved and happy to announce that I'll be posting a WHAYWT tomorrow morning. I'm getting out of the house to go to the doctor! I have been pain free most of the day (no fun drugs, although not without some Baileys in my coffee). The stone has never seen the outside world, so they think it may be a severe kidney infection. The high power anti anthrax pills must be doing something. Since I wore my Bowler to the Urgent Care and that didn't cure me, I'll go with a soft felt to be determined when I get up in the morning. Thanks to all of my family here in the lounge who wished me well over these days. I feel a little bit like chicken little, but happy to be so.

Good to hear, Red. Go get 'em.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Bird Lives

A-List Customer
Wishing you much luck and good news in the morning!

EstherWeis

Vendor
Thank you Esther. Your bright and shining face always makes me feel better. Do you commute by train daily? Need a more detailed shot of this hat. I just may be the one for my wife!

Aw! You're very kind.
Not daily, thank god.
I usually do Antwerp-Bruges once a month to check up on the store. A little more in December.

This is a grey beaver with burgundy silk taffeta grosgrain. The same hat as pictured in my avatar.

855c78c7195e14c4b224e0a4a8c61c25.jpg
3353e5a3203aaf3674506db85c9e437a.jpg

Celia

A-List Customer
@Redfokker - glad to hear you are not in pain anymore and best of luck with your doctor's appointment today. I didn't take any pictures at the exhibition, I seem to remember they didn't allow photography. I tend to restrain from taking pictures at museums anyway, if I like an exhibit I usually buy the catalogue or some postcards instead.

@EstherWeis - Nice colours, great styling! Have fun in Bruges. Beautiful city, and maybe not so jam packed with tourists and smelly from the canals now as it is in summer?

@Joao Encarnado - love that first one, very sleek.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24