Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey all!
GB with a G-1.

1474f1b53b7923e3b8ddeca3405c2950.jpg
5f07ab7223d49de8681cb1f2d5c7fa29.jpg

322e8b401e7d15aad3d975f850b5b89a.jpg
c2cf5ab0c4c5f4c879a5400a71b59b71.jpg

Goats and ducks...feels like an afternoon on the farm.
Have a great day!

Sent from thin air using electricity and other wizardry.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Red! The French homburgs are, in my experience, at the first place in EU like dimension, then the others

When I put on my head a homburg I always think of yours and your passion for this type of hats that i also mine :rolleyes:
In EU the most dense population of vintage homburgs is in the north: UK, Germany and France above all.
There you can find good to excellent brands from the country and from importation, in every size, mostly in medium to small.
In Italy they are not so much common and rarely they are on the vintage market
The reasons of the homburg distribution depend from formal fashion and social conditions.
In your size you can find excellent choices and if I can help I will be glad to do the "homburg seeker"
I forget to say that in EU homburgs from mass production and bespoke are still excellent

Celia, Davide said the homburg is too tight and he has my size (60 cm.):rolleyes:
He has his own hats, but for formal parties I have to supply "perfect" hats in combination with his attire:)
Thanks for the wishes, January is the month of family birthday

Thanks Sergej! It is very imposing for the general dimension of homburg

Grazie per gli auguri di compleanno
Your George I. Eakle is really one of my favourite of yours
Prego! :)

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
When I put on my head a homburg I always think of yours and your passion for this type of hats that i also mine :rolleyes:
In EU the most dense population of vintage homburgs is in the north: UK, Germany and France above all.
There you can find good to excellent brands from the country and from importation, in every size, mostly in medium to small.
In Italy they are not so much common and rarely they are on the vintage market
The reasons of the homburg distribution depend from formal fashion and social conditions.
In your size you can find excellent choices and if I can help I will be glad to do the "homburg seeker"
I forget to say that in EU homburgs from mass production and bespoke are still excellent

Thanks Daniele. You are very kind.

I am definitely going to be taking you up on your kind offer once I am in the buying market again. Right now... I am under a self-imposed moratorium. I am hopeful that my soon to be up-and-running US dollar counterfeiting business will help end the purchasing drought. [emoji6]

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful! Love the colour of that brim binding. I hope you take it out of the box more often from now on. That hat deserves more exposure :)
Thanks Celia.

You are right.
My having kept it in the box for so long can be characterized only as "hat abuse".

I am a bad man. But I'm going to try to be better by getting it into the regular gang of homburgs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy