Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
That brim treatment is so nice, especially combined with the matching ribbon, I really like that!

Now that's a beautifully made cap. I might start getting into flat caps...

I'm glad you seem to be recovering from the flu. Keep yourself warm & dry - and keep postimg your great pictures of course ;)

Loving the ribbon on that first hat. I hope you had a nice time with your relatives. Such a shame about the school being abandoned and seemingly left to fall apart, it looks like it was once a beautiful building.

It 's good for you to take a break and show us your nice hats ;)
Thank you for the kind words Celia.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday - Selentino Velour

sZGAd3rh.jpg
7fDQMYTh.jpg
Z2Jbc52h.jpg
aeWp7cYh.jpg
...and a killer brim too.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Resistol Beaver 25. This is one of two I have but some verdigris had nearly destroyed the hat before I got it. I was able to salvage the sweat but the ribbon and wind trolley were rotted. Decided to go with a contrasting setup I got from Scott. The boots, mid 60's TL's I snuck in for Mr. Hemingway.
View attachment 65329 View attachment 65330
Hard to sneak around in those nice boots Bama. They look in great condition for 50+ years old.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Hey all!
Spent a lazy afternoon trying to make a Sears hat look different than it's Montgomery Ward twin by changing the ribbon and bow to one inspired by a J. C. Penney hat.
Pilgrim, customized.

7ffc829f53ae23ecd8459074d89bf2fd.jpg
c5218f85777c635be23e4127bb392d61.jpg
3cebced994713a23b9c6aeb2ee81966c.jpg
7e7fa9155e5bf3bce7a82aefe0aabbfc.jpg

I went from a 1" ribbon to a 1 1/2", with a bow inspired by my 20's Marathon. Might get some minor tweaking before all is said and done.
Have a great day!

Sent from thin air using electricity and other wizardry.
Looks great. Nice work.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Somewhat better today Daniele. But the ill wind is blowing a lot of very icy rain this way today.

Your French homburg today is spectacular. Those tall crowns are great and the felt looks wonderful.

Thanks,
Michael
Thanks Michael, your "western" hat is a goodie on your combo;)
I hope to see you more springy!

Impressive, Daniele. That hat makes a statement.
Thanks Fruno, your homburg is a proper hat for a serious day
That hat hurts my brain.
Stupendous.
Matt Thanks, your hat (impossible name brand for a Latin) has a fantastic color

Wow, I can see why this would be a favourite. What a beauty and in superb condition for it's age!
Thank Sergej. I was lucky it arrived new in a capsule of time with a bunch of French hats

And another beautiful homburg! Your choice of hats never disappoints Daniele!
Grazie Celia, this homburg is so beautiful that make me happy each time I wear it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner