Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
That hat would brighten up the gloomiest of days. Love it!

Eric, I love this hat, never get tired of seeing it. I could stare at that bow for hours, I enter a sort of a trance when I look at it!

Rodolfo, I love this hat, great look and color combination! Would look great with a suit and tie... although you look great as it is!

Great hat, Alan, love these thin ribbon bows. I'm amazed you can sit in the car with the hat on... then again that must have been a pre-requisite when buying the car
Thanks Kuki !!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

40b4e7c193af45fe3a030567934d3a86.jpg

Good look, E! And the blouse matches!

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Just a couple hours in the office today, then off to physical therapy to try and get my neck back in shape. It feels like I've had a headache all week long. Woke up this a.m. about 1:00 and took some tylenol. Back up at 2:30 a.m. to take the heavy duty migraine med, imitrex. So now I'm at the office and the "cloud" is fading and the headache seems ok.... sheesh, what a pain in the, er, well, neck!

Raining now, supposed to clear off later. Picked out the Borsalino with shorthair finish that our good friend and fellow lounger @Daniele Tanto shipped across the pond, and across the U.S., for me. Very nice hat for a more modern fedora.

i-4nhBvzL-L.jpg

Borsalino!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Hear, hear! Great looking Biltmore and that shirt!!!
Thanks Red. The shirt is a made in the USA Wrangler of unknown vintage. Cowboy Cut.

In that first photo you certainly do look "bad-ass" Michael!
That's me giving the camera the evil eye.

Tall looking crown. Nice wider brim. Doesn't get any better than that!
Thank you sir. This brim should keep the rain off at least.

Hot dang, Michael! What a hat! What a Shirt! What a jacket! Great ensemble today, Michael!
Thanks Doug. It's nice to be able to get out of the winter woolens and into some summer clothes, even if for only one day. Back to highs in the 50s after today.

Thanks all,
Michael

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
I haven't posted for a few days but I've been keeping an eye on everyone and you're all looking great. Love the 'dandyisms', everyone looks awesome on a cowboy hat! There's nothing like a good challenge.
I picked up my glasses and managed to wear them all day yesterday but by the end of the day I was feeling dizzy. Still I'm amazed at the 3D feeling I have now that I see everything in focus:

3af7bb78a3e638103ecb30cbf5a6008c.jpg

Like Rodolfo I also need reading glasses, I love this modern take on the old fashioned pince-nez I bought yesterday:
9ac7c31d38e08d6963ff14adbec952f5.jpg

Finally the gargoyles on the Cathedral of Barcelona keep me company:
a7152ad2b3518a50607dceb0b7bd5aa0.jpg

3ec06978f2222cd6a0bcbefcdeeb7a70.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice to see you again, you look cool with glasses

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Just a couple hours in the office today, then off to physical therapy to try and get my neck back in shape. It feels like I've had a headache all week long. Woke up this a.m. about 1:00 and took some tylenol. Back up at 2:30 a.m. to take the heavy duty migraine med, imitrex. So now I'm at the office and the "cloud" is fading and the headache seems ok.... sheesh, what a pain in the, er, well, neck!

Raining now, supposed to clear off later. Picked out the Borsalino with shorthair finish that our good friend and fellow lounger @Daniele Tanto shipped across the pond, and across the U.S., for me. Very nice hat for a more modern fedora.

i-4nhBvzL-L.jpg

Borsalino!
Sorry to hear about the headaches. Hope you're well soon.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up

i-4nhBvzL-L.jpg

Borsalino!
Hey Bro, you got to take care of yourself !!! Sorry to hear about those headaches, but if you have a neck issue there is where the headaches begin, I know that from my own experience !! Get well

Back up at 2:30 a.m. to take the heavy duty migraine med, imitrex. So now I'm at the office and the "cloud" is fading and the headache seems ok.... sheesh, what a pain in the, er, well, neck!

i-4nhBvzL-L.jpg

The hat looks great! Hope it's not too tight if you still have some of the headache left. I feel for you -- been a migraine sufferer since I was 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy