Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
I'm impressed with the nice collection of lids everyone is wearing. I'm envious. Happy Good Friday to all, btw.

Today I'll be wearing one of my more recent Stagecoach conversions in chestnut color...from this morning.

Chestnut_Hat_1b.jpg

Resistol_1a.jpg

Resistol_2a.jpg

Resistol_3a.jpg

A couple of ladies from '50s era Rock & Roll

Janis Martin

Connie Francis

Was this the one that got you all flustered a while back and even spent some time in the trash bin? It looks beautiful now!

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
Does anyone else enjoy their garden, this rhododendron bush always flowers early, but it's so welcoming and cheery. Furthermore we have a pair of bluetits raising a family in it this year. They are a noisy lot our avian new neighbours.

I love being in the garden. The wife and I just finished weeding the front and back yards. This year's ample rain season followed by the glorious California heat and sunshine caused quite a bit of overgrowth. We got it under control again, though! Provided the wild birds that nest around my hill don't eat everything before I get a chance to harvest, I should have plenty of basil, artichokes, asparagus, strawberries, figs, grapes, pomegranates, and nectarines this Spring:

17917724_10103200904055018_3158743763164445930_o.jpg

Also -- old faithful today: Lock and Co for Brooks Brothers:

17917368_10103202469627598_9107582656731950795_o.jpg

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Well, @hatsRme Charlie, I tried holding the camera up high but it really scrunches up my jacket, LOL! Wow, these pics really show spots on the black felt. Honestly, it shows spots that aren't even there. I brushed the felt and it looks great, although there are some water spots on the ribbon.

A simple, modern, Stetson Downs for the birthday boy today, wearing a jacket with my new, dark burgundy (Bordeaux??? Syrah??? Touriga Nacional???) birthday shirt from MrsFed. It's the 28th anniversary of my 29th birthday!

i-tHtndFD-XL.jpg

i-2DXkRct-XL.jpg

Stetson Downs
Happy Happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot