Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
Fed.
e04e607d87a7c9c1c7afdb3fc79b59a2.jpg
979583a37ed628e20c293aff54fdd4a1.jpg
2bd119e9ca6fccc7e60b45375532b19d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If I could get my bash to look as good as yours, I would wear my Fed all the time. Bravo, sir!

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
My wife is being discharged from the hospital today after a fairly significant surgery. It's also our 16th anniversary today.

Decided to dress up for the occasion and bring her a nice flowering plant. Can you tell I'm excited to get her home?
95b098429fde7938e9d857cf8458fd80.jpg

I'm looking a little crazy eyed. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Significant surgeries suck.
Glad she is coming home and hope that the recovery is speedy.
And... Happy Anniversary to you both.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
It was raining when I left the house, but I see sun outside now. Maybe I can go for a walk today without getting soaked.

Put on a new to me Donegal Tweed jacket and the top coat in case of rain, and.... looking through all the hats in the back bedroom... I picked the Penman steel beaver custom today. Love this hat, and it fits like a dream.

i-VdCMBfR-XL.jpg
Total bad ass look.
Gorgeous hat.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
That's a real nice thick rope band.
Thanks D. You are looking sharp today in the Stetson and sans mustache. Are you going to start a new one or go naked lip for awhile?

Now that I see that great corded band I remember it. It is truly beautiful!
I thought you might recognize it, Red, when you could actually see it and not just infer it's existence. Black velour is tough stuff to photograph. At least I find it so with my minimal photography skills.

Michael

My wife is being discharged from the hospital today after a fairly significant surgery. It's also our 16th anniversary today.

Decided to dress up for the occasion and bring her a nice flowering plant. Can you tell I'm excited to get her home?
95b098429fde7938e9d857cf8458fd80.jpg

You just look "crazy in love".

Happy Anniversary to you both and wish your wife a speedy recovery!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
It was raining when I left the house, but I see sun outside now. Maybe I can go for a walk today without getting soaked.

Put on a new to me Donegal Tweed jacket and the top coat in case of rain, and.... looking through all the hats in the back bedroom... I picked the Penman steel beaver custom today. Love this hat, and it fits like a dream.

i-VdCMBfR-XL.jpg
Looking good Doug. I like the whole getup. And the Penman always shines, clouds or no.

Michael

Sunny and beautiful afternoon for an English hat
2qn8j2u.jpg

Lock & CO. sold in Italy
2wqvc7o.jpg

I'm coming home with a good temperature after three morning of cold
14xfehw.jpg

The felt is thick a little bit stiff
wb57hc.jpg

Color is "Corrie" a medium grey with a faint hint of violet
epgpcy.jpg

Have a nice day

Thanks for yesterday likes on Dobbs-Panizza stingy in black
Nice hat from the U.K., love the color in the sun, it does look a little violet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran