Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Working under the big top today...

060617_1.jpg

060617_2.jpg

060617_3.jpg
Fabulous Nutria, Alan.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
feels like it's been raining since March here in the north east

I'm using this 56 degree day as most likely my final opportunity to wear this one for a while

50s era Borsalino Angora collecting rain drops

8a4417936299a1bdbd56236e8a7dec8a.jpg

97d78a95e040dfaae125db6cbd4d3dc0.jpg

edaf90bda902b71d1d2f5ac22d07a31b.jpg

bc39fea8bb92e04cdb4f362b8c5705f2.jpg

Sent from my space aged handheld communication device and universal translator

Willebe

A-List Customer
Heading out tho afternoon in a vintage Stetson Supernatural Panama. Lovely hat that has the brim moving today in the light breeze.

i-JvL3K9C-M.jpg

i-bxQLtJ7-M.jpg

Upwards with the sunlight coming in thru the weave.

i-hgsGWd5-M.jpg

i-B759hQm-M.jpg

i-ZCcZchS-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Looks good, Eric. You all are showing me nicer and nicer straw hats that has me shopping for one.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

HatAddict94

Familiar Face
Amazing how few who know what day it is.the TV doesn't even seem to schedule the old classics like "Longest Day".Really bothers me.
I'd really hate to be that guy but the garrison cap should only be worn by somebody who's earned it. I understand what you're doing and I respect it so I'll leave you be. It's an awesome piece of history don't get me wrong. If you're a veteran disregard what I've said but bear in mind that the cap was once a soldiers and he/she earned it. Wearing it would be like stealing that earning from them. I don't wanna sound rude or anything cause it is awesome that you own it and why you wear it.

If it was your grandfather or it belonged to somebody in your family and was passed on to you then wear it for this occasion. I'd really hate to sound rude. Be you but just bear in mind what it is and how it exists. It's just a personal thing of mine so don't take it personally, I appreciate your patriotism so don't take this the wrong way. I do hope you understand and I don't want this to come off the wrong way. You can wear it on days like this and I respect it. Just letting you know. Sorry I sounded mean and all, don't want to.

J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925