Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want this shirt...

4d98369bd9fe1700ad2dbed46f7484a4.jpg

...and this tie. Maybe not together.

Just got back from dinner with a friend. I headed out for dinner on the terrace wearing a vintage Stetson Royal De Luxe Stratoliner.

i-xX2Q72z-M.jpg

A comparision pic taken with the vintage 50's Playboy I wore this morning.

i-JgqJbXK-M.jpg

i-33f8Mks-M.jpg

Enjoy the evening. Best to all, Eric -
This post was nice at the end of my day last night. This morning I have the opportunity to thank you for the dreams of beautiful hats dancing on the evergreens. That comparison pic is one of my favorites in a while.

Happy Hump Day!

Celebrating Wide Ribbon Wednesday with my Gus Miller custom.

95a0e7ac7a7f6ea3978a412fff654510.jpg
5dfe08f84f124f1e71eabdf5abcb6f3a.jpg
c50d0a919efb0a81d0d999875b2cbfad.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
That bow work is really showy on that light colored felt. A joyful hump to you and your hat!

A pre-coffee selfie with my Stetson Panama.

fedc17e74da0a38533b3caa5023d9507.jpg

Cheers! David
This is the definition of a classy straw. Love this one David.

View attachment 76278
Christy's Foldaway this morning.

Nice Bob!

Another beautiful cool morning here. I hear they are about to end as we are headed to highs in the upper 90s by the end of the weekend. I went with a Fidepal palm leaf today. I can't say it's any cooler than felt, but it does provide significant shade.
DSCN3410 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN3405 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I bought this one at a market in Mazatlan in about 1981. It is the hat I have owned the longest, I believe.
DSCN3404 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Going grocery shopping a day early this week.
DSCN3401 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Happy hump day all,
Michael
Beautiful lines on that straw. You are right about the shade factor! That shirt is perfect for 90 degrees. Love it!

4d98369bd9fe1700ad2dbed46f7484a4.jpg

OR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic tie Perry! Is the horse painted or is it a vintage print? Nice pairing with an OR.

Early morning out in a vtg. Stetson Stratoliner in pine green.

i-WKjDNLm-M.jpg

i-bwQvfd3-M.jpg

I had to head to the grocery store in the already 70'F sunlight and I changed to a vtg. Stetson Medalist panama hat.

i-Zp6W4pZ-M.jpg

i-3NDnxBx-M.jpg

Best to all this glorious June morning, Eric -
Now I can start my day! I've seen Eric's parade of stupendous hats begin. I look forward to seeing the progression of greatness unfold throughout the day. That Medalist is da bomb!

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 76239 my akubra cattlemen. My first felt hat. Its truly taken its own shape over time and to me it's somewhat a custom hat of mine after all the re shaping i've done.
Nice..somehow the Cattleman is the only Akubra hat that I never really liked, had to turn it into Safari shape and then bummmm Loved it

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Amazing how few who know what day it is.the TV doesn't even seem to schedule the old classics like "Longest Day".Really bothers me.
Humans tend to forget..... But we should never forget those who gave their present so we all could have a future.

Crazy times that called for brave men.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Working under the big top today...

060617_1.jpg

060617_2.jpg

060617_3.jpg
Hey Alan, today you look like a wealthy Ranchero from the highlands of Jalisco !! Just leaving the hacienda house to go check the herd of European Swiss cows and the blue Agave fields.

There is a lot of blonde people with blue and green eyes in the highlands, coming from a group of French soldiers who stayed in Mexico in the mid 1800's...

This post was nice at the end of my day last night. This morning I have the opportunity to thank you for the dreams of beautiful hats dancing on the evergreens. That comparison pic is one of my favorites in a while.

That bow work is really showy on that light colored felt. A joyful hump to you and your hat!

This is the definition of a classy straw. Love this one David.

Nice Bob!

Beautiful lines on that straw. You are right about the shade factor! That shirt is perfect for 90 degrees. Love it!

Fantastic tie Perry! Is the horse painted or is it a vintage print? Nice pairing with an OR.
Thanks Mike and Michael. The tie is a vintage hand painted in Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925