Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
IMG_418.jpg
IMG_417.jpg
IMG_416.jpg
Stetson Whippet Premiere

I totally missed the event of my 5000th obsessive post! I just want to thank this community/family for a wonderful year. This forum is my only outlet for my love of hats. Reading and reading, I have learned so much from everyone. New friends coming in on a daily basis like Karl, Jeremy, 101 Pathfinder, and so many more. This place makes my heart warm.

Today it will be 80 degrees so for errands, the Capas Panama from Mike at NW Hats (My Hatter). Tomorrow it is going to cool off enough to trot out the Strato-Knox again.

22May17 Capas Panama 2.jpg

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Great looking hat sir!! I had good luck with finding my seersucker suit at Jos A Bank.
Thanks Jeremy. I would like to find a vintage suit, but so far I've only found very small and very large sizes. One of these days it will turn up.

4d98369bd9fe1700ad2dbed46f7484a4.jpg

OR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great Hat, Shirt and Tie Perry. Can't beat it.

I want this shirt...

...and this tie. Maybe not together.
Thanks Bob. It's a Tommy Bahama herringbone silk print. Very nice on medium hot summer days.

Beautiful lines on that straw. You are right about the shade factor! That shirt is perfect for 90 degrees. Love it!
Thanks Red.

KarlCrow

One Too Many
I totally missed the event of my 5000th obsessive post! I just want to thank this community/family for a wonderful year. This forum is my only outlet for my love of hats. Reading and reading, I have learned so much from everyone. New friends coming in on a daily basis like Karl, Jeremy, 101 Pathfinder, and so many more. This place makes my heart warm.

Today it will be 80 degrees so for errands, the Capas Panama from Mike at NW Hats (My Hatter). Tomorrow it is going to cool off enough to trot out the Strato-Knox again.

View attachment 76300
thanks for the mention, nice sentiments.

great colour coordination, if cardinals would only stop wearing dresses, that's how they'd look. P-)

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
I salute all those who have served, and those that continue to serve. Reflections of D Day... what a tremendous price that was paid to stop the march of the Nazis.

This group never fails to impress. You just keep posting all these fabulous hats.

I dressed up for the early morning, sunny weather, but will probably switch to a straw hat for the afternoon when some real heat comes in. Here's the NW Hats Silverbelly/Old Copper combo that I love so much. I grabbed a Hawaiian shirt, a Saville Row summer weight, silk jacket and some no name spectator type shoes and my new socks from our little stint to the Gold Toe outlet store. Ha! The only parts of this ensemble that didn't come to me second hand are the socks and the hat!

Have a super day, ladies and gents!

i-Ck7dz6s-XL.jpg

i-hrc4dVb-L.jpg
Cool outfit bro !!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred