Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Went again to that "Indiana Jones" décor at the Sants summer festivals... so here you have some more "on the wild" pics, as HBart says ;)

The main entrance, with the RotLA submarine and the ToD "Lao Che Air Freight" Ford Trimotor, complete with raft:

DSCN1176bis.jpg

Hair-raising mine wagon escape, with some thugees chasing:

DSCN1174bis.jpg

BTW, hat is a straw Cavanagh, with a nice puggaree - formerly in the collection of fellow lounger Garrett. A good choice for more casual outfits!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Torpedo said:
Went again to that "Indiana Jones" décor at the Sants summer festivals... so here you have some more "on the wild" pics, as HBart says ;)

Hair-raising mine wagon escape, with some thugees chasing:

DSCN1174bis.jpg

BTW, hat is a straw Cavanagh, with a nice puggaree - formerly in the collection of fellow lounger Garrett. A good choice for more casual outfits!

Nice hat and outfit for what looks like a really fun day. Your daughter is lucky to have such a dad.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Ephraim Tutt said:
Stylin' Mario...as always.

And I do love that mandolin on the wall.

Thank you, Ephraim! :D

That mandolin is actually a mandriola - four tripple courses of strings, but tuned just like a mandolin, that is, GDAE. This particular instument is from a German company called Goldklang, and was built in the 1920's. :)

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Man, everybody is posting some neat hat pictures. You let a day slip by and then there are 3 pages of great hats to look at.
Green Whippet for me
whippet006.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Love the green Whippet, Bart! :eusa_clap

Mario -- nice change of pace from the wider brims. ;)

Torpedo -- great photos!

Cheers,
JtL

High Pockets

Practically Family
I'd been dressing the same old sorry way for decades with a total lack of style. But you guys have been an inspiration; I've completely changed my wardrobe over the past four months, bought eight new hats and all my friends and family love it!

I owe it all to you gentleman,....thank you. :D

Jimmy, I'm tellin ya buddy,.....you've got some of the nicest hats and shirts I've ever seen!

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Zipping by quickly right now - will have to take some time to view your posts later.

Wore my old Dobbs Westward for some Honeydos today. Several years ago, when I was in the advertising business I drew the artwork for Porter Cable which is on the back of this shirt. Makes a good work T. :)

DSC_0004.jpg

Later in the day, sitting for a minute. WHEW!

DSC_0006.jpg

Then, I got cleaned up and donned my Borsalino roller for dinner out with my baby:

DSC_0007-1.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Zipping by quickly right now - will have to take some time to view your posts later.

Wore my old Dobbs Westward for some Honeydos today. Several years ago, when I was in the advertising business I drew the artwork for Porter Cable which is on the back of this shirt. Makes a good work T. :)

DSC_0004.jpg

Even matching the shirt with power tools.::eusa_clap :D
Building an addition?

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Mario said:
Thank you, Ephraim! :D

That mandolin is actually a mandriola - four tripple courses of strings, but tuned just like a mandolin, that is, GDAE. This particular instument is from a German company called Goldklang, and was built in the 1920's. :)

Man, it takes me long enough to tune my six-string guitars. Four triples sounds challenging, but it would sure sound sweet. Beautiful instrument. How old is it?
Cheers'
Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925