Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you gentlemen, The hat is increadablely soft and it is a large enough that I won't destroy the beautiful leather sweat. It has great proportions.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Garrett & rlk--Those are both REALLY nice! I really like the one I got from Gene. If the felt is similar on those, they must be superb. I kind of like the less tightly rolled brim look on the Mossant, combined with the hat's propertions, I looks very nice. (But I also like the tighter rolled ones as well;) ).

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Always cool hats in this tread but this one just blows my bubbles :eusa_clap.

3906566557_3171e0b952_o.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
The Lark said:
I'm wearing the same Akubra fedora, but I made a cool new photo to go with it.

Hi Lark, welcome! You are off with a good start with those cool pics. I like the one in your avatar too.
Next, you should really try a more straight sided crown in the classic style. I guess you would like it. ;)

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Torpedo said:
ScottF, the hat is nice as it is! But a fatter ribbon would not look bad, neither. So it's your call.

RLK, you are not short of great straw hats... :)

rlk is definitely the straw-meister.

The wide-ribbon thing was a joke. But, like you, I'm not a thin-ribbon guy.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
indycop said:
Today, VS, Remembrance;

100_0272-1.jpg

That VS looks great on you. I also like the navy ribbon on the Panama - that hat's the one that inspired my decision to order a similar ribbon for mine, but I changed to a C-crown fedora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred