Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow.....super Lids Fellas !!!

Everyone is lookin' great. :eusa_clap

Knox Tom & Jerry today.

KnoxTomJerry007.jpg
KnoxTomJerry008.jpg

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Wow! Another day of ovation!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

This one is for the stingy wearing kids hanging out in the Malls and College bars....

There is nothing new under the Fedora..... errr .... uhmmm..... nothing new under the Sun.. I meant :D.

Stingy Royal Stetson

hpim1446l.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
ScottF said:
Yesterday, wore a Stetson Nutria for an afternoon downtown. Only time since childhood that I've worn a western hat, brim up, in public.

NutriaMeAngSm.jpg

Scott, that is great. I hope all the fellas see this picture because it is proof that you can pair a brimmed hat with whatever the heck you want. What you have there works in a big way and should open everyone up to a world of possibilities.

CRH

Call Me a Cab
handlebar bart said:
Scott, that is great. I hope all the fellas see this picture because it is proof that you can pair a brimmed hat with whatever the heck you want. What you have there works in a big way and should open everyone up to a world of possibilities.

:arated:

:cheers1:

:cool:

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
handlebar bart said:

Thanks guys! The combination felt good.

jpbales

Practically Family
Great Hats Everybody!!

Here's my contribution for the day. I converted a 7 3/8 old Dobbs Westward to a 7 1/2 LO Eastward today. When I saw it on eBay, it looked like it was in worse shape than it actually was. Some steam probably would have been enough to take out the crinkles it had, but it still would have been too small though.
DSC02564.jpg

CRH

Call Me a Cab
jpbales said:
Here's my contribution for the day. I converted a 7 3/8 old Dobbs Westward to a 7 1/2 LO Eastward today. ...]

Are we facing North?

It turned out real good, JP! All colors shall follow Mr. Brown and Mr. Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Espasoner